Hostgator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostgator

I have a question: Who has bought a package from hostgator? He had a problem with him?

Any example sites hosted by hostgator?

CRAP CRAP CRAP pmpl

and some MORE CRAP CRAP CRAP

more info

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAP

Nah they are crap error pages they use there own error pages also they make you use theres so there ads are clicked more cash for them....

But i hear the support is good i had to use there support as a spammer spamming one of my members site...

I host my server
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

CRAP CRAP CRAP pmpl

and some MORE CRAP CRAP CRAP

more info

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAPCRAP CRAP CRAP

Nah they are crap error pages they use there own error pages also they make you use theres so there ads are clicked more cash for them....

But i hear the support is good i had to use there support as a spammer spamming one of my members site...

I host my server
      CRAP????
      check
      This
      this
      This
      This
      this
      now dont say all those people have no idea which is good host and which is bad. ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Give me what not hosted by hostgator PMPL

or Pay members site !!!!!!!

http://www.v7n.com/forums/web-hosting-foru...ry-welcome.html
        http://www.vistainter.com/reviews/H/hostgator.com/

AND HERE THE HINT FOR YOU,

dont alway trust a pay site Reviews trust me alot of ppl fook this up then thinkin o ok there server 99% uptime NEXT DAY BOOM!!

for 2 days then keep a eye on Reviews of uptime oh god it not telling us its down or up it was the fookin same from last time but the server down ?
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

i know some site with running smoothly ! even when 100+ user is online ,which is hosted with hostgator.

sigpic

Comment

i bet not on a share lol plan
            _______
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

I'm trying the host.. I fooled someone to buy... and i have 2 domains hostet in one account :D
              http://ycheck.net and http://exclusivmp3.info :D.. i will tell you if its good or not :D

Comment

To show you the scam http://exclusivmp3.info/manele-guta-salam-...juve-noutati.ht

LMAO ERROR PAGE!!

it there way sayin if your hosting a scam/law or just to sell your members or just a way to get your fans of your hosting to goto them ,

They also do this to your Dedicated Servers Thats not so hiden is it i think it BULL**** host...
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

lol sub bro im with hostgator they ok and yeah i use custom error pages that replace theirs lol

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                  Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

the only downside with them you cant have magic quotes running without alot of hassell

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                      To show you the scam http://exclusivmp3.info/manele-guta-salam-...juve-noutati.ht

LMAO ERROR PAGE!!

it there way sayin if your hosting a scam/law or just to sell your members or just a way to get your fans of your hosting to goto them ,

They also do this to your Dedicated Servers Thats not so hiden is it i think it BULL**** host...
                      If that was true then why are they a million pound business?.. they beat the little side hosts like us by 100%.

Comment

i think of doing the same thing take the error pages out then making it mine lol:eek:
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                        X