Free Domain Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Domain Name

Hey people i think its high time we are try to make research for a free domain name (.com)

Please if anybody has a suggestion or any way of getting one dont hesitate to tell us please because as of now i know of a site that gives free domain name but i have not tried it, their registration details is too much

It is http://domainlagoon.com

Please post Yours!!!!!!!

http://www.domain-4free.com/ what i find but u need to put a baner:D
    Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ionutxp @ Jan 17 2009, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      http://www.domain-4free.com/ what i find but u need to put a baner:D[/b]

Its Not Working for me!!!!!!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Jan 17 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
        Its Not Working for me!!!!!![/b]

not 4 all work:D but i can give u .ro domain :D if u want ./..:D

Comment

how much will the .ro domain cost

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Jan 17 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
            Hey people i think its high time we are try to make research for a free domain name (.com)

Please if anybody has a suggestion or any way of getting one dont hesitate to tell us please because as of now i know of a site that gives free domain name but i have not tried it, their registration details is too much

It is http://domainlagoon.com

Please post Yours!!!!!!![/b]
            im only get a blank screen with this link

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Numb @ Jan 17 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              im only get a blank screen with this link[/b]
              Use http://sureproxy.com for you to see it

and i really need a .ro domain can anyone help? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Jan 18 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                and i really need a .ro domain can anyone help? PLEASE!!!!!!!![/b]
                should we buy it for you???
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Jan 18 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  should we buy it for you???[/b]

Will i pay for the purchasing?

Please i have 3$ in my paypal thats all the cash on me now, and i really need the script plsssssss

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Jan 18 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    Will i pay for the purchasing?
                    Please i have 3$ in my paypal thats all the cash on me now, and i really need the script plsssssss[/b]
                    what you need now???
                    the script or domain???
                    make up your mind..
                    $3 wont be enough for domain i believe..
                    somewhere from $7 and up for domain
                    is the price i guess..
                    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i suggest go for free subdomain co.cc and save that money to buy .com or. any other !!
                      sigpic

Comment

.ro its a national domain in romania cost aprox 37 Euro :D ...its not cheap:D i will give 4 free for who give me a good download script

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ionutxp @ Jan 19 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          .ro its a national domain in romania cost aprox 37 Euro :D ...its not cheap:D i will give 4 free for who give me a good download script[/b]

Ok @ionutxp there are many of them in web.wap forum. so what particular one do you need?

Comment

ill host you on a subdomain for free if u want

Comment

I got a free domain once register.com were running a special that day

Comment

Working...
                              X