• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosted 4 Life Reseller And Master Reseller

<div align='center'>HOSTED 4 LIFE . INFO | RESELLER HOSTING SPECIAL</div>

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">PROMOTION DETAILS:</span>

PRICE: $9.99 USD per month (reseller)
    BONUS: 1st Month Only $1 To try our service (Promotion Code: PromoReseller )

PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS

* Disk Space 500 GB to Unlimited
    * Bandwidth Monthly 1,000 GB to Unlimited
    * 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    * Free Setup
    * 24x7 Support
    * NO CONTRACTS!

DOMAIN FEATURES

* Add-on Domains (Unlimited)
    * Sub Domains (Unlimited)
    * FTP Accounts (Unlimited)

SUPPORTED FEATURES

* MySQL Databases (Unlimited)
    * FFMPEG SUPPORT
    * PHP5
    * CGI
    * Perl
    * Ruby on Rails
    * SSI
    * Frontpage
    * Curl
    * GD
    * Image Magick
    * Free Module Installation

* POP3 Email Accounts (Unlimited)
    * Web Mail Access
    * E-mail Alias
    * Mailing Lists

SPAM ASSASSIN

* Mail Forwarding
    * Catch Alls
    * Auto Responders
    * SMTP

CPANEL FEATURES

* Fantastico Deluxe
    * Custom Error Pages
    * IP Deny Manager
    * Hotlink Protection
    * Instant Blog Hosting
    * Instant Portal Hosting
    * Instant PHPnuke Hosting
    * Instant Forum Hosting
    * Instant Guestbook
    * Instant Counter
    * Redirect URL
    * Online File Manager
    * Password Protected Directories
    * phpMyAdmin ( MySQL Administration)

WEB & FTP STATISTICS

* Webalizer
    * Raw Log Manager
    * Referrer Logs
    * Error Logs

E-COMMERCE FEATURES

* Free Shared SSL
    * osCommerce Hosting
    * Zen Cart Hosting
    * Cube Cart Hosting
    * Agora Cart Hosting

FIND OUT MORE, OR SIGN UP H E R E !

Promotion Code: PromoReseller

SERVER SPEC&#39;S:

* CPU: Core2Quad Q6600 4 x 2.4ghz
    * RAM: 4 GB Memory + 2GB Swap = 6GB
    * PORT: 100mbps connection
    * AVAILABLE SERVER IP: 70.38.54.214<div align='center'></div>

Poor setup, no sign of the WHM once you&#39;ve registered and the support is a joke, still waiting on a reply
    :p:p:p

Comment

Hi darkdesire the account you created was just waiting for approval from main admin it takes 0-12 hours for your whm to be active. And the reason that the support is so slow we have 3 support members on duty the other 5 on holiday and will be back 5 january 2009. Check your email for reseller details. We have 456 happy members at hosted4life.

Comment

RIP OFF, after FINALLY getting the WHM sorted it turns out NOT to be a master reseller just a normal reseller when the website clearly stated the $9.99 plan was a Master Reseller, They then ask you to pay $19.99 instead dispite it being thier mistake !! Think trade descriptions need an email or two here

Comment

READ the post, This is Reseller host special not master reseller special and yes there is a mistake on the site that has a tick where its not supposed to be!!
          <div align='center'>HOSTED4LIFE.INFO</div>

Anyway got your money back Enjoy Where in your life can you get unlimited master reseller for $9.99 look at the site you advertise master reseller for £15.00p/Month 750mb Quota lol

Comment

That aint the point, if thats whats advertised then thats what you should give and just accept it was your mistake, it&#39;ll make you more careful in the future, and you notice your original post topic "Hosted 4 Life Reseller And Master Reseller" and state in the post its $9.99, i agree even at $19.99 its good value, the point is thats not what you advertised

Comment

clyde naude tut tut ¬
              Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Mate of yours Brumi ?? lol

Comment

no just did a quick whois check lol

Comment

Lol mate, and his link takes you straight to the order page rather than the main site to see whats on offer, mind you that dont help much as it was wrong anyway as he kindly admitted lol

Comment

all im going to say is "location" figure it out for yaself what u mean.

Comment

Yeah id noticed Brumi, A South African pretending to be American

Gotta admit though the refund was pretty much instant, so not all bad lol

Comment

Hey guys this is no scam host nor fly by night i have been in business since 2002 when i started http://300mb.us.to sold it off and did more this one is for keeps i use these server myself and have now 465 clients. I will never rip anyone off and who will for $1 FOR RESELLER PACKAGE 1st month new template loaded by my partner so all fixed up sorry for inconvenience to darkdesire.

Any way i never said i&#39;m american i&#39;m proudly South African

Comment

Still needs some work lol, click on the buy now option of the $19.99 package and you&#39;re not even given the option to buy it lol and erm spelling dude ??

USE THIS PROMO CODE WHEN YOU SIGNUP TO GET YOUR FIST MONTH FOR $1

Comment

Yea well tried my best the team will take over at 00:00 CAT

Comment

Working...
                              X