No Gateway Reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Gateway Reply

How is it possibe that some people get no geteway reply message after i move the site to another server, their ips are not blocked by the server firewall, and i have also tried to disable the firewall but result is the same.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

it can also depend on your bind (dns server) or it could just mean the site still hasnt propagated
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i have used the online dns check and it shows me that everything is ok

Comment

Happens all the time on a new server gumslone, i just moved all my sites yesterday and still getting some very weird effects today like being able to get on with a mobile but not on a pc etc, just give it 48-72 hours mate, different url's, different registrars, different networks/devices all have a bearing on how soon you can access the site
        :p:p:p

Comment

its about a week since i moved, i dont have problems with my networks but some indiand and nigerians cant get in.

Comment

who is your host?
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

pass lol, last one i tried no americans could get to, seems to be a common problem, different servers seem to disallow some networks, im sure if a server worked out how to fix it they'd make a fortune lol, add a robots.txt file to your main public_html directory and submit it too google, this speeds things up a bit and seemed to fix my prob before, well in part anyway, its worth a try though

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crazybrumi @ Nov 16 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                who is your host?[/b]
                its liquidweb.com

Comment

that the one you got http://xchanger.mobi/phpinfo.php on mate ? if so i cant see any configuration problems, its very similar to mine, ahhh servers, dont you just love em sometimes

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (darkdesire @ Nov 16 2008, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    that the one you got http://xchanger.mobi/phpinfo.php on mate ? if so i cant see any configuration problems, its very similar to mine, ahhh servers, dont you just love em sometimes[/b]
                    nope xchanger.mobi is layeredtech.com

Comment

some wap providers ban some domain/or dedicate shared ips when they come to know which site has many users of their network and as i know only those users get No getway reply who using wap GPRS with ip and port and resion is they provider want user go their own home main page and download / chat at their own network site that they charge alot of money when any user download any stuff etc i had many time same issue it will not solve until you will not change your dedicate/shared ip.or change data center
                      left wap stuff

Comment

try this it will slove the problem

/scripts/upcp --force

Comment

isp problem all cached old
                          Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

Working...
                          X