Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godaddy.com

Hi

Im thinking about going with godaddy.com they giving me 150gb space 1500gb bandwidth for 65dollars a year? Are they any good or are there better for 65-70 dollars a year. Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkyboy @ Nov 11 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi

Im thinking about going with godaddy.com they giving me 10000gb space 1500gb bandwidth for 65dollars a year? Are they any good or are there better for 65-70 dollars a year. Thanks[/b]
    use gum host:
    http://www.2wap.org/forums/Gumhostcom-beta-t5934.html
    if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkyboy @ Nov 11 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      Hi

Im thinking about going with godaddy.com they giving me 150gb space 1500gb bandwidth for 65dollars a year? Are they any good or are there better for 65-70 dollars a year. Thanks[/b]
      As for me ist a bit unrealistic, my dedicated server with 1500gb bw and 250gb webspace costs 300 usd in a month.

I have also enough experience with webhosting companies like:
      aventurehosting.com
      toptip.net
      alfahosting.de
      cirtexhosting.com
      etc.
      which promise you lots of bw and space and after few month they kick you from their hosting because your bw is to high or you use to much webspace and you will not get your money back.

I suggest you to pay monthly or quarterly for you hosting, and find a realistic hosting company.

If you chose godaddy you can share your experience with us later.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

If i do host with you how much will it cost for the year (dollars) I think wapking host with godaddy and he seems not to have any problems with them. If i do decide to go with them ill let you know how it goes.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GumSlone @ Nov 11 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          As for me ist a bit unrealistic, my dedicated server with 1500gb bw and 250gb webspace costs 300 usd in a month.

I have also enough experience with webhosting companies like:
          aventurehosting.com
          toptip.net
          alfahosting.de
          cirtexhosting.com
          etc.
          which promise you lots of bw and space and after few month they kick you from their hosting because your bw is to high or you use to much webspace and you will not get your money back.

I suggest you to pay monthly or quarterly for you hosting, and find a realistic hosting company.

If you chose godaddy you can share your experience with us later. [/b]
          i agree with some of that but not all of that, i offer unmetered BW and Quota, and i wouldn&#39;t kick anyone of my servers unless payment wasn&#39;t made, yeah i agree with the parts about most people are like it but i host a few people from here and i&#39;ve had them for awhile now and they use ALOT of bw but i wouldn&#39;t kick them off.

anyhow, Godaddy hosting is the most usless hosting around! when i first started using a script etc.. i used them and they are crap! freehostia is better and its free! lol but then again, godaddy might have changed now... if you do decide to host with them like gunslone said, post your comments here about there hosting.

Comment

Ok iv decided not to host with godaddy but i will register my domain with them(according to reviews they are one of the cheapest and the only thing they good for) but now i need a host with atleast 150-200gb bandwidth for 65-70 dollars a year. Know of any good ones?

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteWarrior @ Nov 12 2008, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              i agree with some of that but not all of that, i offer unmetered BW and Quota, and i wouldn&#39;t kick anyone of my servers unless payment wasn&#39;t made, yeah i agree with the parts about most people are like it but i host a few people from here and i&#39;ve had them for awhile now and they use ALOT of bw but i wouldn&#39;t kick them off.

anyhow, Godaddy hosting is the most usless hosting around! when i first started using a script etc.. i used them and they are crap! freehostia is better and its free! lol but then again, godaddy might have changed now... if you do decide to host with them like gunslone said, post your comments here about there hosting.[/b]
              if i am a customer at hosting which offers me unlimited bw, i want use it for sure, so for example i install a high traffic site wich works with mysql, or just a download site for mobiles where file sizes are not higher than 2 mb per file, so if the site will use about 10 gb per day/download site or 5gb/high traffic site, you should expect that the site will use about 50% or more of the server cpu and ram. In this case all hosting companies will kick you out, or offer you to get a dedicated server

if the site has large download files eg videos 1gb size each and it has low traffic so for example only 10 people download this videos for a day, its ok to give unlimited bw for low traffic sites with large files downloads.

Comment

for a dedicated server should at least pay 120+ month usd for a decent one ive had **** loads of hosts over the years and best one for me without a doubt is easyspeedy.com
                plus btw with american hosts they usually overcharge for the silliest of things like reboots/os reloads/new hardware and even customer support so read the smallprint

Comment

What about bluechiphosting.com ?

Comment

WhiteWarrior has offered me a great deal so ill be going with his host. @Gumslone i will be hosting a mobile site with mp3s,vids etc. and my site will get that much hits thats why i need unmetered bw or 100gb + for the month. At the moment im looking for a site that has cheap .mobi domains (godaddy prices) cause godaddy only allows paypal payers who are backed with a credit card which i dont have.

Comment

Check out http://nodaddy.com im not going to purchase anything from them. Anyone know of a good trustworthy domain site that has .mobi thanks

Comment

dedicated server i can do as my data center given me more lines so

dedicated server $99 per month 80 GB 300 GB b/w 100 mps

intels 2.40 ghz single core 512 MB ram 128 bus ram
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funkyboy @ Nov 14 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          Check out http://nodaddy.com im not going to purchase anything from them. Anyone know of a good trustworthy domain site that has .mobi thanks[/b]
                          you can register domain with them, I have domains there too. You can also try the idotz.net

Comment

dynadot.com is a good one but godaddy is the best one i use

Comment

Ok cool thanks guys ill then register a domain there.

Comment

Working...
                              X