• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastwap.info Free Hosting

fastwap.info free hosting

we provide free hosting

Better than paid hosting...

we will provide free domains if we found out you got the best wapsite..
    run all your wapsite or websites for free...

we provide 24/7 support thicket...

to all new members of wapforum.org.uk you can use our free service and create your website for free...

free open for registration..

if you want to be affilliated to us will pay 2 dollars per reffer to a registrant..

please contact us in here and will choose the trusted persons in this forum..

Thanks and more power wapforum.org.uk

and may i expressed this words to coders you can use our services for free..
    you can later on upgrade to become a pro site owners and receive free domains..

there are many fantasico auto install items in there...

register for free http://fastwap.info

thanks again..

just affiliates of byethost.org lol
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i see 2 dollars per refer. do you pay that can i join for your referral programs?

if i will bring you 50 valid referrals? that cost 100 dollars awesome!
      times how many times more and more pips

i will talk to my friends tell them about that. good thing your affiliate program gives another income for a student like me.

;)
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

inet set you own up mate its really easy. al giv u instructions on how to when a got a bit of time
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

you all diss these byethost resellers but you can actually make a lot of cash from them.. check the value of 300mb.info at dnscoop.com that was my first domain i done this with, it has over 2000 sites hosted now and also another 9 identical hosting companies underneath it with different domains and a couple of hundred sites hosted, thats a lot of potential advert shows, you have full control over the sites and adverts. i made a mint with mine and a lot of traffic.

Comment

by your convincing powers i will try to set up like that site... earn more money.. but of course i'll join affiliates such i can earn money too.. wow i love it earning more money!
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

by your convincing powers i will try to set up like that site... earn more money.. but of course i'll join affiliates such i can earn money too.. wow i love it earning more money![/b]

yes you want to earn money because your eyes is like a twinkling DOLLAR SIGN!!! ($)__($) Stealing to earn money LOL!!!!

tsk tsk!!

Comment

yes you want to earn money because your eyes is like a twinkling DOLLAR SIGN!!! ($)__($) Stealing to earn money LOL!!!!

tsk tsk!![/b]
                lol you are provoking for a war... clarification i didn't steal any script of wap.net.ph your kinda stupid guy blaming me of stealing for as far i new the whole thing you was been hack by the script creator.. lol you are hiding yourself as spiral hahahaha richard... everyone knew you... richard is known as spiral and underground dont be a stupid blaming others for your own mistake... look your intentions are clear you have bad intetions to pinoy9.com you want a copy of his site to insult him ... let others see your true color hiding your self to stupidity!

the script was been shared from the last month and dont blame us.. look everyone has the copy of rpg, lol do you think you only new coding! better shut up your mouth and prove if i stoled anything better prove it,, hahahaha i dont even hacked that site! lol see other forums before you make accusations your been likely a one person that says nonsense and provokes.. look you are blaming me of stealing your accusation is entirely baseless any filipino admin can attest of richards stupidity..
                Services

Rates

Comment

lol you are provoking for a war... clarification i didn't steal any script of wap.net.ph your kinda stupid guy blaming me of stealing for as far i new the whole thing you was been hack by the script creator.. lol you are hiding yourself as spiral hahahaha richard... everyone knew you... richard is known as spiral and underground dont be a stupid blaming others for your own mistake... look your intentions are clear you have bad intetions to pinoy9.com you want a copy of his site to insult him ... let others see your true color hiding your self to stupidity!
                  the script was been shared from the last month and dont blame us.. look everyone has the copy of rpg, lol do you think you only new coding! better shut up your mouth and prove if i stoled anything better prove it,, hahahaha i dont even hacked that site! lol see other forums before you make accusations your been likely a one person that says nonsense and provokes.. look you are blaming me of stealing your accusation is entirely baseless any filipino admin can attest of richards stupidity..[/b]
                  BLAME? Blaming who? LOL!!! BLAMING ALL THE CODERS HERE? hahahahaahahahaha

i dont blame any body 1st i dont have a site and im not richard again F%CKTARD!!!!!!

1st. Who is richard? Owen? = INET?

2nd. im spiral ex member of pinoy9 former battle board judge

3rd. im here to learn and to make my own site

4th. your selling me your scripts WITH TONSSSSSSSSSSS of BUGS AND ERRORS Of "Pinoy Kindat" A.K.A wap.net.ph

5th. YOU ARE A HUGE!! GOLD DIGGER!!! (Muka kang Pera!!!!)

6th. Pretending to know all and claiming all game scripts in wap forum!!!!! LOL!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Comment

guys cant you see youve got the same flags here?

Comment

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
                      X