Webnwapforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webnwapforum

HERE IS A POPULAR DOMAIN NAME. I HAVE BEEN OFFERED $70 DOLLAS FROM SOME FOR .COM BUT I DIDNT NOT WANT TO SELL IT ON ITS OWN I RATHER SELL IT IN A BATCH, AS THE DOMAIN NAME WOULD BE BETTER OF REGISTERED TO ONE PERSON. SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A SENSIBLE OFFER PLEASE DO. ALL OFFERS ARE CONSIDERED SO HAVE A GO. THEY ARE ALL REGISTERED AT GODADDY, AND PAYMENT WILL HAVE TO BE PAYED VIA PAYPAL.

THE DOMAINS ARE THE FOLLWING WITH EXPIRY DATES

WEBNWAPFORUM.CO.UK 01/07/2010
    WEBNWAPFORUM.COM 27/05/2009
    WEBN***********FO 27/05/2009
    WEBNWAPFORUM.MOBI 27/05/2009
    WEBNWAPFORUM.NET 27/05/2009
    WEBNWAPFORUM.ORG 27/05/2009
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

i'll give you a fiver for the lot

Comment

lol garry add 2 more 0 at the end of that lol

Comment

You get the domain name http://wap.com then i'll add 3 more 0's at the end :-) lol

Comment

You get the domain name http://wap.com then i'll add 3 more 0's at the end :-) lol[/b]
          i read in news other day that there will be more extensions availble in next few years . so there will be dot wap . so u could buy com.wap lmao
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

yeh i read it in the metro to, they sed they wer gna use estension such as .xxx for adult sites and even .london etc. anyone gona make a sensible offer, need they moneys lol

Comment

is there a domain place you can sell them on brum if so whats the addy

Comment

also ebay.com can sell domains
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

any other sites do u know sub

Comment

http://www.sell-my.com

others i dont really trust then ebay
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

ok cheers

Comment

hey son ill give u 2 quid a button and a clean pair socks lol

Comment

Working...
                        X