Free Host For Chat Lavalair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Host For Chat Lavalair

HI, I'm new in wap world ! I have download the script of lavalair, and edited it, Now I'm woudering how to upload it, i search a free and fast host for my chat, can anyone help me ? thank you so much

HI, I'm new in wap world ! I have download the script of lavalair, and edited it, Now I'm woudering how to upload it, i search a free and fast host for my chat, can anyone help me ? thank you so much[/b]
    try google.com and search there... Or go to www.000webhost.com they kinda the best i got a chatroom hosted with them.... They do put ur site on a review after a month so ur site might be down for 48hours untill they say ur good to go but will notify u via email aswell... Hope this helps

Comment

HI, I'm new in wap world ! I have download the script of lavalair, and edited it, Now I'm woudering how to upload it, i search a free and fast host for my chat, can anyone help me ? thank you so much[/b]
      U may try 000Webhost - www.000webhost.com

It´s free, fast, runs wap sites like no other and the Lavalair script works just fine on this server.

Comment

Ok thanx I will try

Comment

http://300mb.info/
          http://w4p.in/
          http://roflmfao.cn/

Comment

personaly i dont like the vista cpanel..... I kinda keep away from hosting with that cpanel my 1s experience was not verry user friendly and im mostly on my mobile so thats a lag for me to be with a host i cant get into when on me mobile

Comment

wap r lock there its byethost free reseller program u can host ur web site there freely
              get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
              ===================
              get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
              ===================
              get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
              ===================

===================

Comment

personaly i dont like the vista cpanel..... I kinda keep away from hosting with that cpanel my 1s experience was not verry user friendly and im mostly on my mobile so thats a lag for me to be with a host i cant get into when on me mobile[/b]
                It has improved a little now but yeah i agree which is why i pay for hosting, there is always some catch with free hosts.. they are not going to do it for nothing LOL

PS: wml is NOT banned anymore...................................

Comment

Freehostia.com is way better thn any oder freehost but can get slow at times
                  <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

yeah v slow, and grindz to a total hault at times..

Comment

freehosts are generally crap no matter who you go with, heartinternet do free hosting as long as you buy a domain from them or transfer an existing one, there ownbrand cpanal aint too hot tho

Comment

i host for free if your site have 1000+ unique hits daily just mail me at admin@adzebux.com we will check your site and check the domain then will host you for free on linux server unlimited every thing
                        get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
                        ===================
                        get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
                        ===================
                        get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
                        ===================

===================

Comment

i need free nd quick webhost for use lavalair,can anyone help me,plz.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arman @ Nov 5 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                            i need free nd quick webhost for use lavalair,can anyone help me,plz.[/b]
                            then why didnt you try any of posted in this topic?
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                            X