Warez Hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warez Hosting?

hey i got a Warez site, i was just wondering if it would be most safer to go onto a Canadian Host (no files will be on the server), questuion is should i go on just a canadian host or will it be ok with other hosts, i'll prob go on a VPS or Dedicated server, i just don't wanna be shut down in a weeks time lol.

If anyone knows any good Hosts that will allow this please place them here

There is a post here http://codemafia.org/index.php?showtopic=2...view=getnewpost (to big for me to copy) that has a huge list of warez hosts, and many details about them.

Comment

thanks for the link

Comment

No problem, good luck with ya warez site

Comment

best use a home server for 99.9% reliability as many hosts cave in far too easily to various aspects of infringement

Comment

how do yo set one of them up? lol i got a spare laptop i can use that?

Comment

Yeah its real easy to setup a home server, but i strongly discourage it - especially if it is warez site, its just asking for trouble..
              Imagine inviting a convicted thug and burglar (who youve never met before) into your home for dinner... would you trust him/her?

Please note: Running a server on your home computer is a risky undertaking, and before you start, make sure your computer has all the latest patches and security updates, and that you've done a thorough spyware and virus scan. This tutorial is for advanced users who feel comfortable editing textual configuration files and exposing port 80 on their home computer to the internet. As always, a strong firewall with explicit user-set rules is recommended. Still game? Carry on.[/b]
              Source: LifeHacker

You could try rapidshare.com to host your files and have a home server directing to the rapidshare links?

Oh, and try googling for exactly what you want - http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+setu...own+home+server

Comment

Working...
              X