Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Chat Hosting (free)

<div align="center"></div>

http://w4p.us/ is a site i made that will create/host a fully featured WAP/Mobile Chat Room!

This is 100% FREE and you will get a room like http://w4p.us/kerri/ with full owner control.

Sub domain feature will soon be added so sites are like kerri.w4p.us!

Feedback/Suggestions/Bug Reports are more than welcome ;-)

Its cool m8 would be nice if users were able 2 use their own sitelogo and link back 2 their own sites aswell, just 1 problem i have a 404 error after i registered and its 3 other $ites i enter on the main page that has a 404 others looks fine.

Comment

Its cool m8 would be nice if users were able 2 use their own sitelogo and link back 2 their own sites aswell, just 1 problem i have a 404 error after i registered and its 3 other $ites i enter on the main page that has a 404 others looks fine.[/b]
      yes i will obviously be adding features like site logo/back link choices, this is just a kinda test run.. i know whats causing the 404 (room was not created but still added to list...), its not a problem i will fix it at some point, the new version of the chat is close so i will be using that to host instead as its much cleaner.

edit: error fixed, was small oversight. All working as it should again ;-)

Comment

Thx Chris u guys rock

Comment

What would also be nice is if in the updates room owners can set own time zone. Lol think even in uh time its 8hours earlier on server than realtime

Comment

yep, will be doing all that, when i get time i will make it so they have control over all this stuff. The site now is in very basic form, i just wanted to make sure the actual hosting part of it worked.. adding this other things is very simple bro ;-)

What i will probably do when i get time is add the newer 2.0.1 version as the rooms to be hosted, then covert the new config file into an owner editable config options.

I will also be doing some big Search Engine Optimization work on the hosting script/rooms that will never be released or done o the stand alone script.

Comment

Working...
            X