• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting always This machine has been suspended for outgoing flood

hello,
    i am with dedicated server,
    i am getting suspended by the host
    they telling the reason as "This machine has been suspended for outgoing flood"
    and my server automatically going to rescue mode boot and they are suspending my server
    i didnt do anything.
    when we have asked about the reason to the host why its happening. they give answers with "
    We do not have more information (The switch blocked the server automatically), Most likely it has been caused by an outgoing DDOS attack
    "
    can any body please tell where to find that outgoing flood

what host u using?
    sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds143 View Post
      hello,
      i am with dedicated server,
      i am getting suspended by the host
      they telling the reason as "This machine has been suspended for outgoing flood"
      and my server automatically going to rescue mode boot and they are suspending my server
      i didnt do anything.
      when we have asked about the reason to the host why its happening. they give answers with "
      We do not have more information (The switch blocked the server automatically), Most likely it has been caused by an outgoing DDOS attack
      "
      can any body please tell where to find that outgoing flood
      do you run some grabbers?
      or ads which you fetch with php code?
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

yeah, i run youtube grabber. and yeah i run ads with php code. currently php code of mkmob and vserv php ad codes using.
        moved to the new host. around 1 week gone. till now didnt faced any problems. but i think it will be happen again

Comment

Working...
        X