Can anyone tell me the difference between these two hostings please.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me the difference between these two hostings please.?

Please help me wapmasters.. I am a beginner on php..
    What is the differences between (in features) hostgator.com and some other hosting sites like dreamytouch.com etc. ?!
    I know hostgator is better..
    But please tell me why hostgator become very much better than the other one..
    Thanks..

Originally posted by axmrayeez View Post
    Please help me wapmasters.. I am a beginner on php..
    What is the differences between (in features) hostgator.com and some other hosting sites like dreamytouch.com etc. ?!
    I know hostgator is better..
    But please tell me why hostgator become very much better than the other one..
    Thanks..
    BlueHost/Hostgator...technically both are same company, they are into hosting business since 2002. Its been 10 years that's make them expert into hosting business. this company provides best solution to their customers. and so people use their services.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by f9ariel
      hostgator free?
      Paid hosting

Comment

better to use bluehost..

Comment

I trust bluehost more than hostgator
          It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

Why do you trust bluehost more than hostgator?
            Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Based on my experience..
              It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

re

hostgator are theives they stole the mobilezonez.com domain from me when i was hosted by them.. i let the renewal expire two weeks went to pay it they suspended it.then told me i had to pay them an extra 250 for my domain which was registered for 20us when i wanted to transfer it to another host.they stole the domain soon as it was due so they could auction it to a higher bidder. dont trust them at all

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
                X