OffTheLand - The best web host available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OffTheLand - The best web host available!

-Disk Space: 10,000 MB
    -Data Transfer: 100,000 MB
    -Max Mail Accounts: 5
    -Max Databases: 5
    -Max Daily Unique Visitors Limit: 10,000
    -MySQL Connection Hourly Limit: 25,000
    -Mailbox Max Size: 50
    -Max Sub Domains: 5
    -Max Parked Domains: 5
    -Script support (to the best of our ability)
    -Script installation support (help you install your script)
    -Website setup help (help you setup your website)
    -Site builder
    -Help in developing your site
    -backups
    -99% uptime
    -Server uptime (real time) anytime you want checker
    -SSH access
    -Cron jobs
    -50 scripts script installer automated
    -Custom error pages
    -Password protect directorys
    -Sub domain yoururl.offtheland.tk (or use your own domain)
    -And more!

We have existed for the last week or so maybe a little longer (we have existed more than a week now, just too lazy to keep the post updated completely). i have created my second webhost service as i didnt really put much time into the first one. But i am putting a lot more time into this one and i have scripted up my own website design (minus the forums).

We have a really good TOS, Privacy policy and Acceptable Use Policy. Our hosting servers are using Cloud servers to help optimize the speed of our services. Our website loads really fast and yours will to!
    You can use cloudflare if wanted but it shouldnt be needed as our services are fast already. We have a support system all setup and ready to be used by anyone who needs to use it!
    We hope you will enjoy our services.

We do not allow Nulled, Cracked, Unlicensed or any other type of illegal script to be hosted on our servers. Check our TOS, Privacy policy and Acceptable Use Policy for more information.

I just finished the website today and actually just finished it as i made this thread, We yes currently have a .tk domain name and for most people that can be unappealing but try us and see how you like us! Just because we have a free domain name does not mean that we are a bad hosting service and are not good.

We have a good community forum with some content and more to come. We hope you will like our services and would continue to use them and help us get more members.
    Check us out!

Code:
    http://offtheland.net
    We have some users and heres a quote from someone using our services.

from
    Code:
    HackForums: sure a .tk domain doesnt look good but give the guy a break. hes trying to help out and his hosting is ok. im using it to test its possibilities and for my site its doing well. reccomend you try and update the quick install software but its good
    hackforums is the user on forumcore.net using our services. http://forumcore.net/topic/15709-offthe … available/
    Last edited by alex809; 08.10.12, 04:18.

UPDATE: We got our new .net domain name!

Comment

Working...
    X