Free Webhosting 500 MB Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Webhosting 500 MB Space

Hey i would like to let you guys know about this hosting company "torpixhosting" they are offering free web hosting with the details below:

-> 500 MB Space
    -> 10 GB Bandwidth
    -> 3 Sub Domains
    -> 3 FTP Accounts
    -> 3 Email Accounts
    -> 3 Sql Databases

i am not affiliated with this company just thought i would share this also i have been using their hosting to host my Radio Stream GTriddim Real Vibes and they seem to be very stable and Provide Great customer Service.

Order your free hosting from this link

Shopping Cart - Torpix Hosting Solutions

have a little question. where did you come across this link? when i checked the site from main page i couldnt find any link to a free hosting from these guys.
    <?php
    include ('Ghost');
    if ($Post == true) {
    echo '

sigpic
    alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
    echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
    } else {
    echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
    echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
    }
    ?>

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      have a little question. where did you come across this link? when i checked the site from main page i couldnt find any link to a free hosting from these guys.
      This is why i shared it because it is a Promotion and cannot be found on their website i am in a Free web hosting Group where members post links to free webhosting so one of my friends sent me the link so i decided to share it on Coding-talk.................

Also if you want here is a coupon for HostGator.com that will take $25 off your order the coupon code is "HOUSTON"

Comment

thank you, appreciate the share. ill defo bookmark the page for later. atm i got a good hosting plan with a good friend/mod on here but this post is still very useful.
        <?php
        include ('Ghost');
        if ($Post == true) {
        echo '

sigpic
        alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
        echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
        } else {
        echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
        echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
        }