WHMCS Setup Problem "Down for Maintenance An upgrade is currently in progress... Ple"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHMCS Setup Problem "Down for Maintenance An upgrade is currently in progress... Ple"

Im using WHMCS from last 20 days witout problem, but now i change my server and trying re-installing it newly freash copy.

My server is lenux base
    Platform: OpenVZ
    PHP version 5.3.13
    MySQL version 5.1.63-cll

Every thing pass when setup and at last its say whmcs setup sucess. but after dat when i access my site it say

Code:
    Down for Maintenance
    An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon...
    i guess problem comes 4m IonClub Loader so i just enable whm tweek seeting cpanel loader default to ionclub. reboot server. but problem still exist. please help me wt i need to run it?

NB: after install i change chmod wt whmcs say and delet install folder.

Was that nulled WHMCS??

Comment

Make sure about to points:

1.) It should not to be nulled, because many nulled versions having a lots of bugs..... if you are using a nulled copy, i personally suggest you to buy a copy from WHMCS.

2.) Make sure that a Maintenance Mode should off from your panel, In General Settings of Setup section from your ADMIN level 1 panel, There is a tab with name General at the bottom there is a checkbox of Maintenance Mode enable/disable functions... it should not mark checked...

If you still getting the same problems, Then please contact to your WHMCS licence providers..

Stay safe, use original.
      Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

My PHP version and IonClub loader version no mathch. Finally I reUploads new Additional model IonClub loader and config again and now problen solved
        Code:
        zend_extension = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so
        BtDaBy Thank DiL to ur respectable suggestion ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Comment

Working...
        X