Need Hosting I will pay you any amount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Hosting I will pay you any amount

I am indian. I do not have paypal or credit card so I can pay you only through bank transfer. I do not prefer Apache at all. I Need Softaculous for building my website (Not a mobile site). If anyone here can provide me Softaculous please let me know..........

Softaculous is only a auto installer. its not the optional of apache. if you know how to configure apache, it is still the best. or search for nginx/litespeed based host. and all I can say about payment method, if you can pay through payza(formerly Alertpay) or Liberty Reserve, I can host you. If you prefer for only bank payment then you can try bigrock.com.

Comment

need hosting

You Can Go With

Comment

Get hosting with softaculous just Rs.50p/m www.5ive21.com

You can pay through bank transfer or ATM machine transfer in India.

Visit: www.5ive21.com for more

Comment

you can make a alert-pay accout easylly from here https://www.payza.com/ u can verify it by ur mobile phone. and after thet give some money to ur friend who give u payza $ USD. its simple bro.

If u do that you cant take a look our hosting plane:
          http://hostdokan.com/

Comment

try kk Web Hosting - Cheap Web hosting they accept all major payment options
            Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
            php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
            ADMOLA ADs Network
            Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Originally posted by KingofKingZ View Post
              I am indian. I do not have paypal or credit card so I can pay you only through bank transfer. I do not prefer Apache at all. I Need Softaculous for building my website (Not a mobile site). If anyone here can provide me Softaculous please let me know..........
              use your VISA DEBIT (ATM) card for payment most of hosting accept that
              They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

If you dont like apache the litespeed is only alternative.

WWW.9XHOST.NET

Comment

Working...
                X