• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the FB page and get 500MB + 1GB bandwidth Hosting Free

Like the page below

http://www.facebook.com/WebHosting5
    Green Host Glory Group | Facebook

Give me 100 likes per user here at coding talk.

and PM me at facebook.... I will setup the account for you... {only non adult hosting allowed}
    Hosting account will be valid for complete 1 year from the date of registration.

Have fun liking the page.
    Thanks for the support.

Regards,
    Wapi
    Last edited by wapi; 08.04.12, 16:02.

1 simple question.
    After how many days u will suspend hosting account? :D

Comment

hello

Originally posted by Pflash View Post
      1 simple question.
      After how many days u will suspend hosting account? :D
      after completion of 1year....

Comment

hmm 1 gb bandwith..

Comment

Hi

I am new here and i am also in need of Hosting But please clear few of my questions
          1st. Is your site trusted?(Coz you are using free templates )
          2nd. Your site is hosted in Reseler a/c so will you provide me in the same space from your reseller ac or you have your own servers?
          3rd. I verified you are not an Geotrust user but you have written in you site that you are or you have any other page with Geo trust?
          4th. How many sites you are hosting now i need to check there performance or can you give me 1 day demo before paying?

Sorry for this type of question because some one cheated me earlier?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maz View Post
            I am new here and i am also in need of Hosting But please clear few of my questions
            2nd. Your site is hosted in Reseler a/c so will you provide me in the same space from your reseller ac or you have your own servers?
            3rd. I verified you are not an Geotrust user but you have written in you site that you are or you have any other page with Geo trust?
            4th. How many sites you are hosting now i need to check there performance or can you give me 1 day demo before paying?

Sorry for this type of question because some one cheated me earlier?

thanks
            sorry to hear that from you.....

you can try our hosting services for 7 days... if you are satisfied then you may purchase our hosting.. we are here to make long lasting relationship with customers not to cheat them... You can trust us and our hosting services.. Register at our website and select the plan you'd like to try. We will provide all the assistance required from our side.

Comment

Ok I will try but you didn't answered my questions?

Comment

hello

Ok I will try but you didn't answered my questions?

Ans:- Yes! You can always trust Green Host. It's true that I am using free templates, but it does the job for me. It allows me to sell my hosting plans.
                Any time during the service of our hosting and other products, if you are dissatisfied, we'll return back your money in 24hours{Holidays excluded}

Ans:- I am running a reseller account. And I have seperate servers which are all resellers.

Ans:- I have applied for Geotrust and accepted as well. Because , I didn't not install CSR in root server, I cannot show you update with Geotrust.
                No other page, but the index page.

Ans:- I have many customers using our hosting. To name a few check below:
                a) bemob.in
                b) wakeupcall.asia
                c) itkare.in
                d) velocityservicesindia.in
                e) mobtro.tk
                f)emauz.in

Comment

Originally posted by wapi View Post

Ans:- Yes! You can always trust Green Host. It's true that I am using free templates, but it does the job for me. It allows me to sell my hosting plans.
                  Any time during the service of our hosting and other products, if you are dissatisfied, we'll return back your money in 24hours{Holidays excluded}

Ans:- I am running a reseller account. And I have seperate servers which are all resellers.

Ans:- I have applied for Geotrust and accepted as well. Because , I didn't not install CSR in root server, I cannot show you update with Geotrust.
                  No other page, but the index page.

Ans:- I have many customers using our hosting. To name a few check below:
                  a) bemob.in
                  b) wakeupcall.asia
                  c) itkare.in
                  d) velocityservicesindia.in
                  e) mobtro.tk
                  f)emauz.in
                  Sorry to say my Sir But Your sites are slow even Ping is taking long Time.
                  to install SSL you don't need Root.
                  And i will need Some Software like Ioncube And Source Garden I think your Providing space from Powerlinuxserver Re seller i think they are not good
                  And i have already requested the demo Please provide me i will try and then pay you via paypal if only i am happy
                  Thanks

Comment

hello

Sorry to say my Sir But Your sites are slow even Ping is taking long Time.
                    to install SSL you don't need Root.
                    And i will need Some Software like Ioncube And Source Garden I think your Providing space from Powerlinuxserver Re seller i think they are not good
                    And i have already requested the demo Please provide me i will try and then pay you via paypal if only i am happy
                    Thanks
                    please register at our website and submit a ticket with domain name where you'd like to try our hosting... We will be happy to assist you with our services.

thank you.

Comment

i already followed.

Comment

hello

Originally posted by stratosphere View Post
                        i already followed.
                        Did you already liked the page? Please! let us know.. if so please provide me the details and I will give you your free hosting for complete 1year. Thank You.

Comment

re

Did you already liked the page? Please! let us know.. if so please provide me the details and I will give you your free hosting for complete 1year. Thank You.
                          free hosting for a sub domain with no cpanel lol .com domains arent free dude whos guna pay for them if i get 1000 likes huh lol dont see it happening

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

hello

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                            free hosting for a sub domain with no cpanel lol .com domains arent free dude whos guna pay for them if i get 1000 likes huh lol dont see it happening
                            hello there, you must have mistaken of what I am offering here... I am giving away free hosting with cPanel. No subdomain. I assume, people who are interested in this post will already have a domain name purchased.

As per your comment, if you can give me 1000likes then I'm gonna give you .COM domain + free hosting for a year.... I will give you 30days to achieve such a great feat..... for the first 200 likes i will give you complementary .IN domain.

Thank You,
                            Wapi

Comment

hello there, you must have mistaken of what I am offering here... I am giving away free hosting with cPanel. No subdomain. I assume, people who are interested in this post will already have a domain name purchased.

As per your comment, if you can give me 1000likes then I'm gonna give you .COM domain + free hosting for a year.... I will give you 30days to achieve such a great feat..... for the first 200 likes i will give you complementary .IN domain.

Thank You,
                              Wapi
                              man i do not have anything to offer you , but if you can then please help with never lasting master reseller which you postd before.

Comment

Working...
                              X