Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this possible

hmm. . . . I am noob , .
    , .i know sql can backup email automatic . . .(cron job). . .then If I can do that return , . It meaning. . , when email have sql file it can import to deta base auto matic.
    , . . . . I thing you got it. .
    , like a-z . , if possible z-a. . . . .

yes its possible if you use cron and imap

Comment

thank bro. Wow it is possible . , i wish to i know that. . . . Then bro . . What meaning server hacking or blocking. . . . If possible to stop that use mod rewrite , .or htacces. ,
      bla bla . . .

thank bro agian . . .you help me lot , . .and happy to you meet expert like you , . @sumthing else

Comment

server hacking can be stopped with php alone if your code is good but .htaccess helps a lot. as for blocking a server im guessing your talking about Ddos which even big sites like paypal and visa have been taken down by

Comment

thank bro. . . Uping me ,
          . .other thing is possible steal bandwith . . . If it possible how to stop that. . . . I dont need to hack any site. .
          .i need only safe my site. . . .i am from srilanka . . .i scare to release my site (lava) becouse many guys to will be try to hack me. . . I need only safe me not harm them. . . . And other wise i am studing web design.. .
          But class not begin yet. . . Then i am noob . . .but i need realse site. . . That result i am asking protect to how

bro how to stop ddos . . . . Any code for that

Comment

best prevention from lava being hacked is to put it on here .... dont spam other sites and keep out of trouble
            also make sure EVERY input a user can make is protected from mysql/html injection....
            if you have uploaders make sure people cant hack by uploading php and other dangerous formats.
            secure session id. $_SESSION is safer than having a session in a url or if you decide to use $_COOKIE then make sure that is also secured against mysql/html injections. (the difference between $_SESSION and $_COOKIE is that $_SESSION is server side where as $_COOKIE is client side so it is easily changed.
            make sure globals are not registered.
            Do not trust form inputs they can be changed very easily.
            changing your core.php name in lava will not help you as it can be easily found.
            changing your sql names eg: from ibwf_users to somethingelse_users does not help as can be easily found.
            changing your perm name in wapdesire script does not help you as it can be easily found (lava original was securer on this point)
            Keep php error messages turned off.
            Do not rely on lava`s original ip ban setup as it can be easily bypassed using the same ip number

Also a good security tip is to set hackers up ..... there is a few sites that tell you how to hack lava registration etc .... use these to your advantage.... make it so if a hacker trys to hack these ways then set it up so it auto ip bans them and redirects them to someone who has spammed your site a lot that uses a lava site ..... the chances are that the hacker will think the site belongs to you and then hack your spammers site ;)
            eg:
            PHP Code:
            $ip getip();
            $bannedip mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM bannedip WHERE ip='".$ip."'"));

if(
            $bannedip[0]>0){

header("Location: http://spammers-site.con");

exit;

} 
            (have this on the top of your index.php or one of the included pages) You dont want hackers on your site at all so dont even show them the "you are banned message" as all they will do is change there ip and come back and do it again.

also keep an eye on where your traffic is coming from eg:
            PHP Code:
            $ref mysql_escape_string($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']);
            $ip getip();
            if(
            $test!=""){

$find mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id FROM ibwf_mlog WHERE details='".$ip.": ".$ref."'"));

if(
            $find[0]<1){

mysql_query("INSERT INTO ibwf_mlog SET action='Referer', details='".$ip.": ".$ref."', actdt='".time()."'");

}

You will probably find some dodgy links in your modlog that way and have better knowledge of who is trying to hack you and also you can find out peoples hack script urls..... which in return you can then report them to there hosting company and get them shut down.

There is loads more stuff you can do but a lot of it depends on mysql querys which in return slows your site down a little every time :/

and i know there is a lot of other things i have missed but i cant really say them as it would be teaching to hack.

As for Ddos attacks i know subzero had a good way to protect against them
            Last edited by something else; 07.04.12, 12:15.

Comment

subzero not friendly..............bro .. but i will ask him. thak you bro.........................have a nice day

Added after 3 minutes:

what is html inject.frist time i hear that..............how ever ....how to stop that
              Last edited by slcash; 08.04.12, 01:20.

Comment

something else did give you the idea to stop spam and hacking....

just input needs to blocked and also output both can be easy .....

Uploaders not good idea if you don't understand how to block
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

oh my god. . . It meaning uploader not safe. . . You will be sory. . . . I thing subzero .htacces and blocking php.gif , etc. . . .my idea is use ozziemale uploader. , if is good . . And subzero i spend 4 years in wap , never spam , , i dont know hack. . . I dont need hack , . I need only save me . , @subzero

then something else bro. , iam use $ session..if any can hijack it. , . I read the ozzimale posts then he say his script $session very long canot hijack . in rider script have $session in hidden .
                  , . What is the safe. This 2 or any thing else
                  , .and what is md5 ,sha1 , . I try find it out google but i am failed. . . Please explain about this
                  Last edited by metulj; 21.04.12, 15:18.

Comment

if your session is on your server yes users can steal them....

If you put session on your user phone then no hacker can get there info unless they give email or login....
                    _______
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

subzero i cant get what you are say.

Added after 50 minutes:

$session= ? . . . . . What is meaning about you say subzero . Give me simple tip for that. . . .

Added after 2 minutes:

did you meaning bro. . . Ip to session. . . Or what. . . ,i am going crazy . . .
                      Last edited by slcash; 08.04.12, 08:52.

Comment

Like this

tmp/catch/sessions/djasurf90qwuj39u129uirjdksck9_subzero

that folder is on server side if not on server side it will look like this

subzero so basic wheres there password or sid?
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

oh got it. public html folder is empty....no log recode was it

Comment

Working...
                          X