Who needs 1TB Space for hosting Unlimited Domains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs 1TB Space for hosting Unlimited Domains?

Guys tell me how much you are willing to pay for 1TB space.... I will get you one... with unlimited domain hosting/subdomain...parked domains, cgi, perl, php, cronjob, mysql, xmail trac, fantastico and many more..

0.01c And i need it now???
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

hmmmmm says unlimited on the site ........ 1tb isnt unlimited :P

Comment

warez hosting possibility ?
        price for 250GB space on disk ?
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

hello

warez is allowed....
          tell me how much you would pay for 250GB....? you can do some online research on pricing....

I will make customized order for you....just let me know your requirements.. you may PM me...

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by something else View Post
          hmmmmm says unlimited on the site ........ 1tb isnt unlimited :P
          hello friend... it's kinda mandate nowadays to mention unlimited...company like bigrock.in are just giving 20GB in their unlimited plans...
          but you can always have the freedom of choosing your own customized disk space and other miscellaneous with us...
          Last edited by wapi; 27.03.12, 15:20.

Comment

Originally posted by wapi View Post
            warez is allowed....
            tell me how much you would pay for 250GB....? you can do some online research on pricing....

I will make customized order for you....just let me know your requirements.. you may PM me...

Added after 2 minutes:

hello friend... it's kinda mandate nowadays to mention unlimited...company like bigrock.in are just giving 20GB in their unlimited plans...
            but you can always have the freedom of choosing your own customized disk space and other miscellaneous with us...
            all requirements i need, are posted here
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

There are many hosting companies that offers unlimited disk/bandwidth that is greater than 1TB but not on their CPU usage. storage/bandwidth is not a big deal for me, I need more RAM than storage.

http://wapx.amob.com
              Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

m gonna buy it for backup purpose
                pm me ur cost

Comment

48GB DDR3 Intel Quad Core Xeon 5520( Two CPU processors)

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post
                  There are many hosting companies that offers unlimited disk/bandwidth that is greater than 1TB but not on their CPU usage. storage/bandwidth is not a big deal for me, I need more RAM than storage.
                  please! check our infrastructure...
                  GREEN HOST- Your Partner in Hosting|Domain Webhosting Reseller SSL Certificates Free Hosting Like GoDaddy Hostgator Bigrock Bluehost 000webhost
                  1000 Mbps Uplink Port Connection
                  this is what customers buy from us...

just a quick info for you...
                  Last edited by wapi; 28.03.12, 18:19.

Comment

I need more RAM than storage

Comment

Working...
                    X