m2host.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m2host.com

do not choose this host they are a scam i paid $24 us for a net domain with hosting that bosts unlim space and bandwith
    well i got a tempory url etc thought ok this is a good start. then now 9 days later the domain is not active or even been registered.
    trying to find out why im not getting my service i paid for this is there support reply

View Ticket

Portal Home > Client Area > Support Tickets > View Ticket
    View Ticket #354730

Support Department 23/01/2012 04:42 www.mobilezonez.net [MERGED] On Hold High
    Andrew Haswell
    Client
    23/01/2012 04:42
    i am still getting a
    Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found on Yahoo!7 Toolbar
    Showing related results for: http://mobilezonez.net/

when typing in my domain name just wondering why after almost 4 days now it hasnt been found or seems not registered?
    i can only use the temporary url?
    i thought usually it takes 48 hours to delegate the domain to the nameservers?

----------------------------
    IP Address: 49.177.82.8
    M2Host Staff
    Staff
    23/01/2012 20:31
    Hello Andrew Haswell ,

We have checked and Status for domains mobilezonez.net is :
    Status of the Action: Order Locked In Processing.
    Which means that the domain is in registration process and shall be registered for you soon.

Please feel free to contact us back in case of any further information.

Thank you,
    Thomas Anderson,
    Support Department
    M2Host Inc.

Andrew Haswell
    Client
    26/01/2012 16:10
    sorry to be a pain again but its been a week now mobilezonez.net isnt showing i just did a who is lookup and got back
    Congratulations!

mobilezonez.net is available for registration.

This domain may be registered for a period of 2 years before renewal.
    ------------------------------------------
    why is it that the domain isnt registered after a week of paying for the hosting and domain?

----------------------------
    IP Address: 121.91.27.155
    -------------------------------

youd think a domain would be pointing to the servers and registered normally in 12 hours or so but with this company not the case. ive just logged into theyr payment providers site and emailed them for a refund and reported this host as a scam u do not get what they offer and poor service

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

maybe they are validating your payment?

http://wapx.amob.com
    Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

m2host.com is 100% scammer don't trust them.i'm also one of victim of that hosting campany they not back my money 36usd.

Comment

i just know after 9 days my domain should be active regardless now support dont even reply to why they have failed at their services.
        so ive contacted w2ocheckout to get a refund

and they say they are american host providers bit funny reviews are saying they are indian

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Is it not stupid to do any kind of e-commerce activity with a site which uses privacy protect to hide their real business location? Next time make sure you check the website whois before sending any money to the people. It will save you against a lot of frauds.
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

next time im just guna use an aussie host that supplies their abn number ive seen some shocking reviews about this host now they say they have an issue with their registrar and they cant give an eta when it can be reg. funny that lol im not stupid.they advertise a false product

oh and get this they have to manually register the domain im like wtf lol

Comment

Working...
            X