hostinginsiders.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hostinginsiders.com

this host has pissed me off they say they gaurantee setup of a domain in 12 to 24 hours its been 30 hours since i placed my order ive sent 4 emails to all their provided contacts. still no activation email or resply to say they even recieved my emails. I am starting to think they have very poor service and i want my money back for a product i havent recieved yet. Future reference do not choose them

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Andy do u need a host I will be willing to host ya..

Comment

im ok i need to cancell this order cus theyl keep charging my paypal each month ill give them another 24 hours then ill black list them and go for better host

Added after 30 minutes:

please i have cancelled my subscription for my two domains i paid for 30 hours ago. due to the fact your site says 12-24 hours gauranteed setup i havent even had a response to my emails or any info sent for the 2 domains. so i am taking my buisness else where i think this site is unreliable and i shall be placing it on a blacklist
      as you havent met your standards you say you provide. thank you. very annoyed customer. sorry but you have just lost a new client not good for your image.. just sent that to hostinginsiders they dont even reply to emails not good for a host i wouldnt be recomending them
      Last edited by ozziemale31; 18.01.12, 09:04.

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Just let me know n if u do want me to host ya i will..

Comment

choose that hosting who provide online live support, verified hosting. ask details about your hosting requirement.

Comment

ive been hosting for 7 years and coding scripts this hosts page did look genuine and they were cheap but also false advertising and ther was no bad reviews about them but there is now ive re reg my orig domain with a better host. this host bosted unlimited space and bandwith. they dont reply to emails or provide what they offer. yet there gaurantee is bull****
            . Anyway to end the story on a short note. Mobilezonez.net will be back in 48 hours

Added after 11 minutes:

now im using m2host.com they do what they say. signed up and in 10 mins i was active
            Last edited by ozziemale31; 18.01.12, 22:32.

Comment

update 3 days after paying for domain with them its not registered or neither have they replied to any emails BLACKLISTED NOW

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                update 3 days after paying for domain with them its not registered or neither have they replied to any emails BLACKLISTED NOW
                use top level registrar to register domain.
                Supersite
                Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection • Namecheap.com

Comment

i usually use namecheap.com to register domains i was a reseller once years ago im oldschool coder hence the nickname acdc in the old days.this post is just to inform ppl not to use this provider hostinginsiders.com they take your money and do not reply to emails and they dont deliver what they promise

Comment

Working...
                  X