Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiness Coupon For Festive Season 20% OFF On Hosting

Hello Guyz

Hope you and your family are doing good. Well I planned this to personally wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali & prosperous new year on behalf of Hostindia247 Team. May this year brings lots and lots of happiness in your life and fulfill all your dreams.

Hope you have planned your celebration for the coming festive season starting from Lakshmi pooja to Bhai Dooj. I am looking to add some more sweetness in your celebration. Though, we can’t bring Goddess Lakshmi to your home but we can surely let you save a good amount of money with our exclusive Diwali coupon. Use Promo Code DIWALIOFF to get 20% discount on shared, reseller and VPS hosting plans. If your site is growing day by day then it’s the best time to move to Virtual Private Server (VPS).

Gift your friends and relatives something exclusive this festive season. Share this Promo Code with them by sending a mail or by just sharing it on your social media profiles.

How to Use Promo code?
    1. Click on Order Now button
    2. Follow the order steps
    3. Put the Promo Code "DIWALIOFF" in the Promotional Code Box.
    4. You are done!!

P.S: Diwali comes once in a year and so are Hostindia247 exclusive discounts. Promo Code expires on 31st Oct 2011 .

Note: Applicable only on fresh orders and not on renewals

Prashant Tapkir
    Sales Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hostindia247 Hosting Solution. - India's Top Web Hosting Company.
    Website: HostIndia247.com - Top Web Hosting Provider In India | Domain Name Registration - HostIndia247.com
    Address: 1191, M. G. Road, Ratnagiri. Maharastra 415612 (India)

Yeah, they also created an code for $9.94 discount in the first month: ilovegator. Oh, wait. They didn't. That's just another affiliate code.

This is a lame way to get affiliates.
    Anyone can create discount code on hostgator. You just need an affiliate account.

Stop making up holiday discounts!!
    ... kids today
    whatmp3.name - search mp3 on mobile

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w View Post
      Yeah, they also created an code for $9.94 discount in the first month: ilovegator. Oh, wait. They didn't. That's just another affiliate code.

This is a lame way to get affiliates.
      Anyone can create discount code on hostgator. You just need an affiliate account.

Stop making up holiday discounts!!
      ... kids today
      I Think U Need Some Manners 1st.... Dude 1st learn English then Bark here... This Is My Company And Im Giving That Discount Then Whats Your Problem? This Is Not Any Affiliate Id lol

Comment

@mobitalk9 Shad0w=c0ol [vasudev naik] crap

Comment

Pflash @ then right ye apni G@@nd Marvayega Mujase

Comment

Working...
          X