Linux Os

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux Os

whats ut opinion on the best os for linux i currently using centOS but been told redhat or what ever its called is better

i got linux debian 4.0 etch so far its better verion on the web as its the last one they made it has no errors its not bad for a hosting services too im using that software
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

ubuntu for me

Comment

whats the difference between linux and windows?? what can i do with linux?

Comment

**** all with linux but safer to on the net
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

**** all with linux but safer to on the net [/b]
            You can do alot with linux, even run windows applications with wine. However i don't think linux would be a good OS for people who don't know how to use command line tools.
            Redhat is probably the best (for servers at least), but i like opensuse, fedora and ubuntu.

Comment

linux debian 4.0 etch is really good alot more things can add so far i like it
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Redhat is probably the best (for servers at least), but i like opensuse, fedora and ubuntu.[/b]
                I'm more for freebsd

Comment

Working...
                X