• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Hetzner

I found some dedi here : hetzner.
    Their prices are quite cheap.
    Are their offer fake or???
    PS: I need a dedi for my metin2 server (this game sux a? ).
    <?php unlink('World/Europe/Romania.country'); ?>

Originally posted by i0nutzxp View Post
    I found some dedi here : hetzner.
    Their prices are quite cheap.
    Are their offer fake or???
    PS: I need a dedi for my metin2 server (this game sux a? ).
    They are not fake.. Infact they are quite expert at this...

Comment

@i0nutzxp : not recomended... i don`t say about the servers...but ipvhost have servers from hetzner and the support from datacenter...well is not very good :D read here &bull; Vezi subiect - Probleme Hard Disk (RAID)

Comment

they are best for me i am using from 1 year have more then 4 server and never get any issue even you cant get chaep server from anywhere as they provide also look servers under 150 or nearly 175 bucks 24 Gb ram with i7 930 ( cpu who is providing ? only Hetzner also soul_reaper
        look that post you provided link and its now 2011 that post is 2 year old
        left wap stuff

Comment

@GiLL this servers better for download sites with huge traffic??

Comment

Someone told me that they are cheap bcoz they have desktop pcs made on pieces. I will give it a try to their services:D
            <?php unlink('World/Europe/Romania.country'); ?>

Comment

there are some advantages and disadvantages when you host in germany, if you want to create a download site, you can get big problems.
              2 years with Hetzner - mostly great, but issues with Abuse - Web Hosting Talk

yes its their hosting is cheap and they have very good servers, but there are many other things why i would recommend to chose a hosting in the usa.

i hosted my sites in the beginning with several german hostings like toptip.net/alfahosting.de/hosteurope.de and made some negative experience with them, imho in the usa you get the best hosting services.
              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

@GiLL true ,i say about datacenter support ,not about servers ,in time possible they improve the support :D
                @GumSlone in us what hosting you recommend us ? :D

Comment

Originally posted by soul_reaper View Post
                  @GiLL true ,i say about datacenter support ,not about servers ,in time possible they improve the support :D
                  @GumSlone in us what hosting you recommend us ? :D
                  liquidweb.com, fdcservers.net or singlehop.com are good, but they are not as cheap as hetzner.
                  Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Comment

i say liquidweb.com how much abuse members i sent them too im glad i didn't place on my adelaide servers but i will with one member of mine.
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

Hi just here to warn u guys about hetzner
                        they have most f*****g service. i just rebooted my server and it never became alive for 5 days. i asked them and they erased all my data without my permission. i lost 520gb data. i have to work like donkey to rearrange such huge data now. even thou u can check mr-jatt.com he also got same issue as me with hetzner. his data also f***ked up. so dont trust hetzner anymore. i recommend hivelocity.com to all of you. im again warning u guys about hetzner. dont even try them.

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                        liquidweb.com, fdcservers.net or singlehop.com are good, but they are not as cheap as hetzner.
                        Hi just here to warn u guys about hetzner
                        they have most f*****g service. i just rebooted my server and it never became alive for 5 days. i asked them and they erased all my data without my permission. i lost 520gb data. i have to work like donkey to rearrange such huge data now. even thou u can check mr-jatt.com he also got same issue as me with hetzner. his data also f***ked up. so dont trust hetzner anymore. i recommend hivelocity.com to all of you. im again warning u guys about hetzner. dont even try them.

Comment

Working...
                        X