Free Domain Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found one of those once, but my phone kept kicking me out registering and I never got it again !!!

Comment

so it aint free then is it.....

eh, is there a free domain for a life time? *hitme*

why pay for 27? get their freedomain .li or .ch for 1 year and build your site, make money from adsense and buy your real domain .com, .net, .org, or any domain name. that was my experienced when im using .be domain last year[/b]

Comment

WILL BE BACK SOON !!

Comment

They all suck and cheat tooo!

Comment

yep thats all tru a ad a free one a year back an within the few days of havingmy account they started advertising on my site wihout asking then wen a sed wot u playin at they simply cancceled my account i wornt bothered as i was gna do any, therefore i used 123reg for the simple reason tht they wont advertise and there a well known solid company
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

so in other words u wont get a 100% free domain , they will always be a cheat in it?

Comment

yep m8, a wudnt wana be in tht situation agen then started all over again with my sites its not worth all the effort u put in

Comment

FreeHOSTING Close u for stupid stf , Id Go Wid Paid Hosting With sum1 u no

Comment

yeh tru or a well known hosting compnay you can trust

Comment

In S.A Theres Some parasomething solutions , And Vaultx Is Gud , Host4africa , Thers Alot Of Gud Ppl But I Like My Host Coz He Helps Me

Comment

register at 100webspace.net u cam choose up to 10 domains cocogia.net,madpage.com etc

click here to join blingywap.co.za
                        http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

Thats Not What They Want I Think They Want .co.za , .com , .org etc

Comment

a use byethehost and thats realy cheap about 80% cheaper than wap site host/builders and its the same server quality plus ya can have up 2 20 domains, i thnks thats a bargain

Comment

Not Bad

Comment

i now when i come across it i thort i struck gold cos it was same control panel as my origional host lucky hey

Comment

Working...
                                X