Orange Wap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Wap

is there a fix for ppl who use orange network . as i have just moved servers and ppl that use orange netowrk have trouble getting on.

i am at a loss at wot to do other than move it back to old server thats downtime is 60 % of the time lol .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

u using the same script? try using this and if it dosnt work as them to disable cookies on there fone

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">Visit My Website</span>

[attachment=1214:htaccess.rar]
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

u using the same script? try using this and if it dosnt work as them to disable cookies on there fone

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">Visit My Website</span>
      [attachment=1214:htaccess.rar][/b]

cheers mate but that files blank lol .
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

yh i nw that was the whole point, try that and it should allow everyone to kum on

Comment

if u need me am on msn jus giv us nudge

Comment

yh i nw that was the whole point, try that and it should allow everyone to kum on[/b]

oh right lol . cheers
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

oh right lol . cheers[/b]

does that work with some phones that cant get into my site . or is that just the server thats allows certain browers in
              Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

no m8 that can blok certain fones and networks and ips, have u ad ny luk with getin on via orange, and btw what is the actual error message u getin on when attempting to go to the site via mobile on orange?

Comment

it can depends i wudnt have thort that would b the case, i would think that the indivdual person has an option to let certain browser on or off, therefore you would expect that anyone would b aloud and then its ur option to not allow them via the .htacess file

Comment

it can depends i wudnt have thort that would b the case, i would think that the indivdual person has an option to let certain browser on or off, therefore you would expect that anyone would b aloud and then its ur option to not allow them via the .htacess file[/b]

Comment

WHAT CAN U DO HUH, TEL ME THAT KUM ON

Comment

WHAT CAN U DO HUH, TEL ME THAT KUM ON[/b]
                        hahahaha

Comment

this site is to help people not 2 kum over and make arguments so jus get ya sk8s on nd fuk of if u ent gt nothing to contribute or help ny1

Comment

Working...
                          X