Reseller Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reseller Account

bit confused here lol.. IF i was to buy a reseller could i give cpanels out to other people if i can can someone please pm me how to..

bit confused here lol.. IF i was to buy a reseller could i give cpanels out to other people if i can can someone please pm me how to..[/b]

servers confuse the hell out me too mate lol .
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

yes thats what a reseller is about

Comment

yeh, when u get a resseller account, u need to have a main cpanel which will b registered to a ur domain which u cant sell wel u can but yu wont b able to giv cpanel out, nyway in that account ud have a feature that will enable u to make an account and set password, if u giv a cpanel out to sum1 they may change password but that dosnt matter as u would get a drop down menu in sum cases to b able to easily switch between and also u will b able to susspend account, 1 thing tho u have a limit to how many slots u have, normaly theres a cost eg £20 for 10 slots which will giv u 10 control panels to open, wnt nymore info jus ask me on msn
        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

yeh, when u get a resseller account, u need to have a main cpanel which will b registered to a ur domain which u cant sell wel u can but yu wont b able to giv cpanel out, nyway in that account ud have a feature that will enable u to make an account and set password, if u giv a cpanel out to sum1 they may change password but that dosnt matter as u would get a drop down menu in sum cases to b able to easily switch between and also u will b able to susspend account, 1 thing tho u have a limit to how many slots u have, normaly theres a cost eg £20 for 10 slots which will giv u 10 control panels to open, wnt nymore info jus ask me on msn[/b]

i need one of these . wots best one and how do i get it.
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

incorrect nclemale i have reseller can hold up 2 300 domains AND i didnt need to buy a domain to start off i can also make mini accounts with slots so other people can host sites say 10 slots

Comment

yeh but youv got a server rus, u dont need domain then,but if u wer giving some a reseeller then you would unless ur control panels are different, and its up 2 the person how many slots the want, ther person who has server sets it, yu cant make a resseller acount from a resseller acount,. try askin deanx his server as never been down wn i ad a site with him, if yu want to et in touch with him just giv us a nudge on msn, and al iv u his addy,

Comment

yeh but youv got a server rus, u dont need domain then,but if u wer giving some a reseeller then you would unless ur control panels are different, and its up 2 the person how many slots the want, ther person who has server sets it, yu cant make a resseller acount from a resseller acount,. try askin deanx his server as never been down wn i ad a site with him, if yu want to et in touch with him just giv us a nudge on msn, and al iv u his addy,[/b]
                i know someone whos got a reseller of dean and i have been to look at it. i uploaded a site and i cant get in to edit anything as the user name and password she uses wont allow you to access that part .
                Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

i didnt understand that m8

Comment

I can give you resellers unlimited the lot also all can be logged into
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

I can give you resellers unlimited the lot also all can be logged into[/b]

and the cost ???
                      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

20 pm thats all i ask
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                        X