Help, How To Configure my script to xampp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, How To Configure my script to xampp

I need your help!, especially to our web masters and IT graduates. I already installed xampp on my computer... and it's worked. My problem is i don't know how to use it. i have already a community script complete with SQL. Can anybody help me.. Can you post here a complete tutorial how will i connect my script to xampp application...plz. i trust coding-talk staffs and members to help me..
    It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Use better software bro netserver
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

What you want to know exactly ?!
      on mysql connection defaults are :
      server : localhost
      user:root
      pass: (empty , no pass is setup)

in your xampp folder you have xampp-control.exe -> start apache and mysql
      Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

@subzero, is netserver is better than xampp? where can i get that application? @morency, Thnx for that morency, but what i want is how can i view my script using xampp? how will i put my script to to xampp, can you teach me the complete steps begins after xampp installed? plz.. i already installed it... what's the next step? i'm sorry i'm poor in english language.
        It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

Go to your xampp folder , you will find htdocs .
          put your scripts there .
          lets say you have community folder .
          move the folder in htdocs .
          to acces , open your browser http://localhost/community .

Dont forget to start apache .
          you have xampp-control.exe in Xampp folder .
          for phpmyadmin you acces http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

Comment

Thanks for that, but how about the sql? i will put it also in htdocs with the script?? a big thanks for your reply bro...

Comment

the sql files ... go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ create data base and upload , just like you do on real host

Comment

Yes it is easyer to install zend and others including FFMPEG.
                _______
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

@morency, thanks for that i already uploaded the sql and the script..i tried to browse http://localhost/unlichat (unlichat is the name of the folder with the script) but Error 502 - Bad Request
                  The server could not resolve your request for uri: http://localhost/unlichat appeared, what should i do now? @ Subzero, thanks, ok i try it..

Comment

http://localhost work ? Do you started the apache ?

Comment

If you see this page, then you have successfully installed NetServer.

Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_16 Perl/v5.8.6 PHP/5.0.4 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7g

It works lmao
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

@morency http://localhost does not work, ERROR 502 appeared but APACHE and SQL are both working..... @Subzero, Can you give me a file link of that netserver pls... Thanks!

Added after 7 minutes:

@morency, Success its now working!, i set my browser to no proxy... it works! the problem is i cant see the main page of the site. Database error appeared, should i configure my config.php?
                        Last edited by analyzer; 12.04.11, 07:32.

Comment

yes..if you want to work .. if not , you can leave with error.

Comment

Ofcourse i want to continue my work... where can i find config.php of xampp? and what will i put there? sorry i am only a beginner of php....

Comment

need to edit config.php of your script ..

Comment

Working...
                              X