Clear All

Image 3d

Hey do you like this ??

DOWNLOAD HERE 25 MB!!
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/19522335/Xara3D_6_Full_Version.rar
    [/b]
    You can make others as well

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

wow nice plus its free lol thanx 4 sharing it
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Thank you for ya reply bro
      _______
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

FOR THOSE THAT DONT LIKE BIG FILES..

With Xara3D you can create stunning but compact 3D text headings and logos, either still or animated, for use on the Web or any on-screen presentation.

An endless variety of 3D graphics can be created by altering the extrude depth, lighting, bevel, the text font size and type, the foreground and background color and texture, and the mode of animation.

Headings are fully anti-aliased for the best possible on-screen quality and file size can be kept to a minimum by using colour reduction and palette optimization. Xara3D imports WMF/EMF, XAR and Webster files and exports GIF, JPEG, PNG or BMP.

Demos...

THE FILE IS 5MB
        Attached Files

Comment

lol i have some flash files but i dnt know if anyone use these stuffs on there web sites if u guys want pm me
          wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

Comment

Tooooo late andre3

http://hosting-help.t-55.info/ i have all flash maker editers and also its got flash loger
            _______
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

looks alright i guess i'll see what i can do with it hehehe

Comment

Working...
              X