Free wap logos! And some my works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i get one too for BluueySp@ce in #6699FF color wap size?
    Last edited by ANGELUS; 26.10.10, 05:13.

Comment

logo : v-mobil
      give me,

Added after 2 minutes:

give me logo " v-mobil " thx..
      Last edited by Vo-O; 31.10.10, 16:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Vo-O View Post
        logo : v-mobil
        give me,

Added after 2 minutes:

give me logo " v-mobil " thx..
        Don't Dare ever to order anything. if you want then ask politely, or help yourself. Everyone here are free not to obey you. Get it ?

Comment

Originally posted by khan89 View Post
          Don't Dare ever to order anything. if you want then ask politely, or help yourself. Everyone here are free not to obey you. Get it ?
          I apologize, because I'm not really know English.

Comment

hello pls create a logo for my site wapzone.ws and dloadswap.com , tnx
            Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

bro...a logo for my wapsite :D plz ...if you want :D to match colors :D

Comment

make me logo for my crazywap.tk heheheh thank you

Comment

I want to logo of LoveForum plz make 4 me. Same like sextube.wen.ru
                  LoveForum.BiZ

Comment

Can you help me create a logo for my wapsite? By writing DARKNAFF COMMUNITY With dimensions of 200x80 pixels, transparent background, and writing such as fire.... If you are willing to make and has been completed please send to my email address at: (darknaff@gmail.com)
                    ...thx....

Comment

why you not use Photoshop. Photoshop is great software to design any types of logo. these software are also available online. for logo search in google for photoshop logo design.

Comment

create a logo for my site Dloadswap.Com :: Search And Downloads Millions Of Files Free! 120x20 , tnx
                        Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

Create a logo for my wapsite plz RdxPunjab.Com

Comment

Please create for
                            me PunjabiBoy.Com

Comment

Make a logo for GoldTop.In
                              in golden and black color

Comment

hey can you please please make me a Logo for All kind of Wallpaper, images, photos, graphics Mobile DOwnload Portal For Latest bollywood Hindi movie Music, bollywood hindi songs, bollywood movie,iphone download, bollywood movie songs, bollywood music, bollywood songs, bollywood video, country m im really getting bored of the current one and can you make it the same colors as the current logo im using thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X