Hosting Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosting Templates

Im looking for some simple hosting templates, i dont like those templates from templatemonster.com, just some simple, would be graate if you tell me where i can get such templates. Thanks
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Im looking for some simple hosting templates, i dont like those templates from templatemonster.com, just some simple, would be graate if you tell me where i can get such templates. Thanks[/b]
    I can make templates using photoshop,if you want I can make some for you

Comment

http://www.resellerguide.com/p/free-hosting-templates

NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!

INTRODUCING

306 WEB DESIGN TEMPLATES

Featuring 306 Instant Web Design Solutions for:
      - Web Consultants
      - Web Designers
      - Template Store Owners
      - Hosting Companies
      - Resellers
      - Newbies
      - and anyone looking for a uniquetemplate!

306 Ready-to-Use Templates...

You will have instant access to over 300 template layouts and can begin utilizing them immediately. All you will need to do is add text to the graphic buttons and add text to the layout and you are ready to go.

Okay, So what do I get with this package?

- 306 Ready to use templates! in .zip format!
      - 306 Thumbnails in .zip format! (We added these to make it even easier for you to get started!)
      - Every template includes the HTML file along with an image folder with .gif or .jpg images
      - All of the templates are fast loading templates!

http://rapidshare.com/files/115004708/306.rar
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

copy and pasted from the lovely yagbu.net underground project...... o.O try removing the anony link next time...

Comment

yeah i know lol

there free and i got over 100 hosting templates on my other server cant be **** to move them over lol
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

i have created my own template take a look at: http://gumslone.gs/gumhost/
            Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

looks good but only the main page working for me or havnt you linked the rest up yet

Comment

Nope gum made the index lol ya can see # lol

when it done it looks clean bro
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

look sweet gum mind us having a copy pmpl haha
                  Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Ive got my hosting page up. http://bdsaint.co.za Tell me what you think. Its not all done yet but Im still working on it.

Comment

Ive got my hosting page up. http://bdsaint.co.za Tell me what you think. Its not all done yet but Im still working on it.[/b]
                      hmmm,nice flash work

Comment

Ive got my hosting page up. http://bdsaint.co.za Tell me what you think. Its not all done yet but Im still working on it.[/b]
                        do something with colors..
                        when i click 'web design' background is to dark i think...
                        i cant even read that text

beside that its very nice design
                        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol welll metuli said lol it
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

great.. apart from if i was looking at loads of other hosts and i had to piss about enabling flash for your domain on my browser i'd have just not bothered looking at you.. flash is great but you should never base an entire site on flash without good reason.. I personally would have done all that using standard scripting.. if you like the idea of no page loading then i'd be more pursuaded to use ajax than flash as been as adblockers will block a lot of legitimate flash content.

Just an idea though.. if your happy with flash sites then who cares .. nice work anyway

Comment

and the order page is abit pain in the ass lol you goto pick hosting agin and agian
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X