Wapring Logo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wapring Logo..

Need someone whos good at making logos for a new little project im doing for public release

Logo will need to say "WapRing" the rest i'llleave upto you.

what size image? and colours?

Comment

what size image? and colours?[/b]
      Something about 70x70 pix and colours don't really matter

Comment

bit on the small side? lol anyway ill try have a go once i install photoshop again

Comment

bit on the small side? lol anyway ill try have a go once i install photoshop again[/b]
          Yeah But small logo's make the site look nicer i think lol and thank you.

Comment

something around 300x100 is what i use cant really fit much into 70x70 unless make a huge image then resize
            and no probs just gotta wait til my download cap goes away 1st lol

Comment

something around 300x100 is what i use cant really fit much into 70x70 unless make a huge image then resize
              and no probs just gotta wait til my download cap goes away 1st lol[/b]
              Could do that and then i'll use .htaccess to resize it if someone is on a mobile phone LoL

Comment

really some ppl get ticks off being downloading too much **** on sites dont over flood a wapsite

max load is 10 or 15 not more then that just sure that its all fast
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Here you go bro, its at the same size which you asked 70x70. its about just 2kb.
                  Attached Files

Comment

119x30 i think is good wap logo size...

Comment

Here you go bro, its at the same size which you asked 70x70. its about just 2kb.[/b]
                      thanks bro i'll see how it looks

Comment

can i see the site/script please?

Comment

can i see the site/script please?[/b]
                          Sure mate, when i release it i'll add a demo link.. its not all finished yet been busy with another project

Comment

ok.. but can't i just see anyway, the idea interests me ;-)

Comment

ok.. but can't i just see anyway, the idea interests me ;-)[/b]
                              LoL its not online yet, building it with xmapp...

screen shot is below... thats how far i got with it so far.. gotta do the admin area to vaildate links and delete links,
                              gotta add more to the menu because i don't like that look below lol

and the wml one looks the same at the min... see got quite a bit of work todo with it because i want it to be good... i can do a quick one but it would be crap lol oh and i might add catagorys .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X