• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install/set a simple script from A to Z

before you ask for any script,
    please DO check on forums first,
    as theres posted many script and their mods
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

1. Open a mysql databaseusing hosting cpanel, some cpanel needs to save the database to a database user and set the priority for the database.
    2. Open phpmyadmin>select your created database>click SQL>copy sql tables from the script and paste in the sql input box then click go
    3. Open config.php, replace your mysql host/server, database name, database username, database password and save it.
    4. upload the script in your server like public_html/www directory.

Thats all about installation.

Comment

For lavalair/funmobile/wapdesire/methos/blinywap/waplive and so so...

follow this,
      1.If you see your registration is disabled, go to phpmyadmin>Your created database>ibwf_settings or ?????_settings or settings>click pencil button of the reg>change the value from 0 to 1, save it.
      2. Register, to make you admin/owner, go to phpmyadmin>Your created database>ibwf_users or ?????_users>click pencil button left to your name>change the value of permfrom 0 to 2 or 3 or 4, save it.
      3. Also set your id 1 if its not 1.

Comment

Yeah...Thanks....

Comment

please i just downloaded the lavalair scripts. I ve been battling with the problems of hosting it. Though i ve registered with freehostia. Please where do i copy the table you talked about and where do i find public_html. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenxyz View Post
            please i just downloaded the lavalair scripts. I ve been battling with the problems of hosting it. Though i ve registered with freehostia. Please where do i copy the table you talked about and where do i find public_html. Thanks

just enter the site folder you added and upload the script, no public_html folder in freehostia
            http://myfacepals.com
            MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keshav
              When i upload the script.zip then how to unzip it ? ;-) plz help me i am a newbie. Bt i have many script bt i dont knw how to instal them plz cn sme1 make it for me or tel me how to unzip in freehostia
              while uploading a file.if its zip ..
              Click on extract after uploading box.or if u uploaded zip then click it and then click extract archive or similar like it.
              she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
              sigpic

Comment

Thankz bro

Comment

Unzip it in ur pc. Then upload it in public_html or in freehostia go to www folder n click to site folder done.

Comment

Br0 In Slow connection its better to use the zip uploading box as the bigger sized files failed to be uploaded.
                    ImPoSsIbLe iS nOthInG aS ImPoSsible ItSelF SaYs "I M POSSIBLE"

Comment

Originally posted by kenxyz View Post
                      These days an increasing number of people turn to paid survey sites as a source of additional income without researching the businesses. They spend as much time and effort completing surveys to hardly get anything in return or if anything in any way, before giving up. Here I suggest read Complete Cashback Research Review before creating an account on it. It can be quite tough to discover a site that’s user-friendly, dependable, and really provides you with surveys to complete. Within this Hub, I share with you my Cashback Research review.click here

Comment

Working...
                      X