Tutorial In Creating Your Own Community Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tutorial In Creating Your Own Community Site

Hope someone (wapmasters) make a topic on how to create own community wapsite. a step-by-step tutorial for beginners... bout how to use domain, subdomains, correct coding, where to put sql files, what to do on mysql, ect... in short, the process you do when you create your community site. this will be a great help for us beginners....

Hope someone (wapmasters) make a topic on how to create own community wapsite. a step-by-step tutorial for beginners... bout how to use domain, subdomains, correct coding, where to put sql files, what to do on mysql, ect... in short, the process you do when you create your community site. this will be a great help for us beginners....
    CLICK FOR =>>TUTORIALS
    Last edited by metulj; 05.04.09, 06:52.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

thats right globetel.i am also beginner like you.i want to learn how to make my own community site and a wap online game site like gta in 2wap.thx and more power.

Comment

What you want how to code a site ?

Well start with layout then the Mysql

As like metulj has told you.
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

sir i dont know how to upload the script that i download here.how can i upload it step by step?i am a beginner and i want to learn how to make my own community site.thank you very much!

Comment

I have added a step by step tutorial on uploading and setting up a site on an srver link here Tutorial

PHP Code:
            foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
            {
            echo 
            "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

thanks guys , i have a problem in my site comin up.
              i love to chat with any one who can help. my id is rmakpor@yahoo.com
              http://myfacepals.com
              MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
              X