Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mig33 if being flooded on a daily basis. Why do they need another guy doing it? Yes the script is possible but frosty has a brilliant point.

Comment

look i dont care if it abuse or not, i posted i want to buy a script if u can code it then post here if u cant sorry dont post i still want to buy it and i will pay who will code it any amount

Comment

Atef, I can code anything. So long as the language allows it. I've been almost a year in php, but more than 8 years experience in coding. I started at 14, and all I know, I learnt online.

I sinply won't do it. There's too much involved. I hate hackers and flooders. They make the web an annoying place.

As I said, imagine what coding talk would be like if someone was doing that.
        Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

i know what r u mean frostymarvelous but im not who only do or will do that there r many pc programs and i liked to make a mobile 1,and when i flood at chat rums and kickin i kickin abusers and floodin to hide offensive languages if u can code it so plz help me.

Added after 4 minutes:

im 17 years old i started coding from 6 months but i dont have a pc to try coding, and im using mobile to code btw im not noob :P
          Last edited by atef201080; 10.02.11, 22:36.

Comment

*sniff sniff*
            Theres that smell again.
            Ewwwwwwwww......

Comment

why do you want to flood ???

some one elses site?

if its some one elses why dont you leave simple other then flooding and looking like a metalretarted person that can't get own his way...

Do you want to look like a fooking cry baby

Bite a Bone and GROW UP
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

idk kn0w how to explain that to u,but i will say flood is normal at mig33

Comment

Do you own a site?

How it feels that i flood you hard core?
                  _______
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

its chat messanger for mobile using own java messanger ,its not like what u know..

Comment

i know java dude lol

Look once i find your chat/forums whatever hope you don't mind a flood lol !!
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

i mind flood but u try mig to know mig flood :D

Comment

My flood will be like 199 days of text in 1 sec
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

lol :P so u dont know mig floods ,its like yahoo chat rums what happen when u flood :D nothin it clear at the end

Comment

You know the funny part is admin at miggs will end up banning them.

included you
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

mig admins r noobs :P

i making any mig admin mad from my mobile :D

Comment

Working...
                                X