Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cookie save path

i keep getting these errors
    [23-Jan-2011 05:13:36] PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
    [23-Jan-2011 05:13:41] PHP Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (2 in Unknown on line 0

but the server isnt full hows that make sense?

More likely your tmp is not right cmd bro
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

its correct seems to do this at random times

Comment

i think this error can be server problem
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

taken from another site:

To fix the error you are getting you need to restart your MYSQL server.
          for example, on Fedora Core 4 (red hat) go to the command link or shell and type the following:

/etc/init.d/mysqld restart

Thats it, reload the page that was giving you the error below and it should go away

If you have hosting by a company who does shared web hosting, then you need to call them and advise that you are getting this error message.

Comment

thanks my tempory solution was to use session_save_path('/home/user/tmp');

Comment

i always let my system auto save it lol
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
              X