user agent script for lava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

user agent script for lava

Hello everyone, I have a community lavalair and I noticed that all new mobile phones last generations are not recognized by the generic model but as mozilla, I am looking for a user agent to have code that you recognize the models and possibly a user already registered you can reregister with the usual tricks, thanks to anyone who helps me

funny case, simply use $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], block mozilla UA.

Comment

Thanks for the tip but if I'll go mozilla lock block 80% of my users: (there is nt another method?

Comment

Show me the database browser row recodes which come from INSERTing value of $_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] not an exploded value like explode(" ",$_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"])
        Last edited by rukiya; 23.11.10, 16:32.

Comment

rukiyas method is reliable..
          This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
          http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

try this
            PHP Code:
            explode(" . ",$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] . "\n\n"); 
            should display detailed browser
            (no matter if PHP_register_global is ON or OFF)
            for example like
            Code:
            Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
            or
            Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE71-1/300.21.012; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413
            or
            Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE63-1/200.21.012; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413
            or
            Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.3; Series60/3.2 NokiaC5-00/031.022; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 BrowserNG/7.2.3.1
            or
            SonyEricssonK790i/R1JC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1
            or
            LG-KG800 MIC/WAP2.0 MIDP-2.0/CLDC-1.1
            or
            etc...
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

well done metulj ,and this allows me to see the phone model my users simply going into their profile? in which file should put the code?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEnigma View Post
                well done metulj ,and this allows me to see the phone model my users simply going into their profile? in which file should put the code?
                PHP Code:
                $phone explode(" . ",$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] . "\n\n"); 
                $phone1 htmlentities($phone);
                /////////
                //put in your code profile

echo "".$phone1.""

our lfe is simple words....
                http://mygenkz.net
                ewanz06@yahoo.com
                PHP Code:
                $output="i am NOoob....";
                $newfile="ewanz.txt";