I need a Coder for my new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a Coder for my new site

If any coder available here plz help me to make a secure chat,forum site [MUST BE INDIAN] plz sainamukherjee@yahoo.in Plz write your estimate that i need to pay u
    Last edited by oswal-100; 15.11.10, 18:27.

why just indian?

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
      why just indian?
      same question !
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
        why just indian?
        May be he dont have ny card or a/c to pay outsider. he may only pay to indians or he likes indian brotherhood.

Comment

I can give u that!! for more info Contact me.

Comment

contact me o mail ,i cn work for you ,n cost depends on work.

Comment

i think dialect matters? he want his site language to be indian.. I can code a secure chat site but im not an indian. :D proud Filipino

http://wapx.amob.com
              Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

1st of all , you provide details of your requirement as types of sites, mobile or web, hosting platform, paid hosting budget, etc. all these info must for all programmer.

Comment

Originally posted by videodesihot View Post
                  1st of all , you provide details of your requirement as types of sites, mobile or web, hosting platform, paid hosting budget, etc. all these info must for all programmer.
                  its the job of the analyst, if you will include analysis in programming, another charge.. :P kidding, but its true..

Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Friend i am having my script of chat,furum,all i have my own server too with paid domain[.in]i just Need a tied Security To my Site So If any1 there just Email me Plz

Added after 15 minutes:

OFFER NO.2/// ====== AS I SAID I HAVE MY OWN SERVER,SCRIPT,DOMAIN BESIDE ALL IF ANY1 4M INDIA WANT TO DO WORK FOR ME BY PLACING THEIR OWN CHAT.FURUM MODIFIED SCRIPT FOR ME IN MY SITE SERVER DOMAIN I SHAL PUT HIS/HER NAME IN A MAIN PAGE OF SITE AS MY OFFICIAL PARTNER AND ORIGINAL SCRIPTED BY YOUR NAME
                    1.IF ANY INDIAN WANT TO WORK WITH ME PLZ MAIL Thanks Offer limit This Novembar ONLY HURRY UP!
                    Last edited by oswal-100; 18.11.10, 20:06.

Comment

I can do that for you oswal, but im not an indian.. I can give you a secured chat that cannot be hack.. :D just pm me if you are interested..

Comment

mail me at justanshulsharma@gmail.com with ur deatils

Comment

I can code any typ of site cnt me

Comment

i can do it for you mate, look at my community sites wapribes.net and pinoygsm.net which i constructed and fix and now it is complete with lot of new features and good site style and interface

Comment

Haha guys let me tell about oswal-100,this guy is a big fraud in my openion,in my early days on web i have came to know that one guy is giving chat site in a minnimum cost...on that time i was a noob...do you know what site he was giving to me... its a w2c.in site registered by him....
                              ImPoSsIbLe iS nOthInG aS ImPoSsible ItSelF SaYs "I M POSSIBLE"

Comment

Working...
                              X