Display advert with a space but when theres no add remove the space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display advert with a space but when theres no add remove the space

Hi, How do I display an admob, or decktrade or admoda code doesnt really matter, but how do i display the code with a break but then if there isnt enough inventory and the ad doesnt display, i dont want it to still show the break, because then theres spaces all over the page, can anyone help with a snippet?

isnt this the same thread as you posted before just re-worded? http://coding-talk.com/f60/amob-ads-...time-7797.html

Comment

No its totally different... that was because i thought something was wrong but If i only want to use 1 ad group like adultmoda and if there is inventory it must display the add with a break and if there isnt inventory it must not display the break by itself so it doesnt leave spaces on my site.. can anyone help?
      Last edited by jnetwensu; 30.09.10, 07:26.

Comment

just put your ads to div and dont put break line

echo "<div>"; include("./ads.php"); echo "</div>";

Done.,

Comment

Look into the ad installer code like the one admon gives, look for where the ad is returned to you then edit the html there by adding your breaks.
          If an ad is served, it will come with the breaks if not, no breaks. :D
          I used this to make my code xhtml compliant by changing and making the codes html entities.و

Added after 2 minutes:

Look into the ad installer code like the one admon gives, look for where the ad is returned to you then edit the html there by adding your breaks.
          If an ad is served, it will come with the breaks if not, no breaks. :D
          I used this to make my code xhtml compliant by changing and making the codes html entitiesو
          Last edited by frostymarvelous; 29.12.10, 19:05.
          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Working...
          X