Ip Or Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ip Or Browser

how do i black a specific ip or browser for accessing my site?

to block ip On .htaccess write this code
    Code:
    order allow,deny
    deny from 1.2.3.4
    allow from all

Comment

never thought about this before but would it be possible to use fwrite to write your .htaccess dynamically to ban ip`s etc?

Comment

the last time i use htaccess to ip ban someone alot of people couldnt access my site so to add a next ip do it like this
        PHP Code:
        order allow,deny
        deny from 1.2.3.4
        deny from 0.9.8.7.6.5
        allow from all 
        ?
        Last edited by blazehype; 29.09.10, 15:42.

Comment

Banning IP is useless. Im sure Im not the only that knows about proxies.

Comment

useless?no its not anyway @hidden that showing me fatal error on register.php bro y?

Comment

Originally posted by blazehype View Post
              useless?no its not anyway @hidden that showing me fatal error on register.php bro y?
              lol...
              i can renew IP every 15 second...
              now how would you ban me by IP ??
              ofcourse you can ban entire country IP range... BUT
              let's say you ban INDIA or USA IP range...
              can you imagine how many visitors you would lost then ??

oh and one more thing...
              even if you ban entire country IP range...
              user from that country can still bypass that...

so banning IP it's extremely useless...
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

well who cares who get blacki will black u then provoke ur site cause i love revenge and i dont stop either i have muti ip and u know that u have to black about 13 ip and browser?oh i name my own broswer if u ban nokia i just add a next a to it nokiaa and am good again so watch it am a devil

Comment

well who cares who get blacki will black u then provoke ur site cause i love revenge and i dont stop either i have muti ip and u know that u have to black about 13 ip and browser?oh i name my own broswer if u ban nokia i just add a next a to it nokiaa and am good again so watch it am a devil
                  seems to me, you can't read...
                  or you have skiped my above reply ?
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

...or just plain dumb.

Comment

1) 13 ip address`s is a very very small number of ip address`s
                      2) Changing your browser name from nokia to nokiaa wouldnt stop a decent browser ban.
                      3) This does not make you a devil.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                        1) 13 ip address`s is a very very small number of ip address`s
                        2) Changing your browser name from nokia to nokiaa wouldnt stop a decent browser ban.
                        3) This does not make you a devil.
                        4) ...or smart

Comment

ban option is good only for usernames.!!

you should make your register process strong to bypass.

[1] only valid email address
                          [2] send validation code/link on email
                          [3] 1 email address per 1 user.

now only decent people will be able to login into your site.
                          for others who want to do spam or some unnecessary things on your site have to pass this process again and again after you ban them.. so maybe they will come back again 3 to 5 times and they will give up at the end.
                          sigpic

Comment

thats a good idea i will search here for those coding maybe if i add all that,that dumb dude will stop messing around

Comment

thats a good idea i will search here for those coding maybe if i add all that,that dumb dude will stop messing around
                              thats wiser...

Comment

Working...
                              X