Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem on coding-talk forum

hello gumslone

when you click on member id and my profile link then you will see this messages. so try to solve it

Checking if a package is enabled for an invalid package '3' on line 392 in /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/vb/types.php
    #0 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/vb/router.php(503): vB_Types->packageEnabled('3')
    #1 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/vb/router.php(566): vB_Router::assertRoutes()
    #2 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/vb/route.php(231): vB_Router::getRouteSegmentFromClass('vBCms_Route_L is...')
    #3 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/packages/vbcms/route/list.php(92): vB_Route->__construct()
    #4 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/member.php(567): vBCms_Route_List::getURL(Array)
    #5 /home/wap2org/public_html/forum/vbseo.php(1392): require('/home/wap2org/p...')
    #6 {main}

Fatal error: Checking if a package is enabled for an invalid package '3' on line 392 in [path]/vb/types.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

problem 2 : when i want to send a pm to othrers it does not show PM sent success!!! just show my inbox ...as a result i cant able to sure that pm sending is ok ...another problem with opera mini browser i can browse this site but i cant reply any pm.....pm cant send ....fix it @ staffs

Comment

if you see you inbox then it is sent successfull.... answer to opera mini ..... use a different browser
      Last edited by something else; 20.09.10, 18:00.

Comment

the error has caused vb cms after istalling a new product you have to enable and disable it again to fix this error.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          the error has caused vb cms after istalling a new product you have to enable and disable it again to fix this error.
          why the hell my session gone out after some times when I login.. remember me checked !! but cookie may not working... clear the logs please.. and the cache too......

Comment

I havent got any problem.......Except 504 error.:S

Comment

It dont show or show half and start given me unknow dot jsp language, this happen on my pc mozilla browser. But work fine on my mobile operamini. I m using mobile now!

Comment

use google chrome browser. the best and fast browsers

Comment

the mobile view doesnt seem to store the cookie. I get desktop view everytime i load a page.

Comment

Working...
                  X