which is secured script here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which is secured script here?

anyone tell which script is secured here and good to use?

download link also please

no shared script is secured
    com site: http://vampist.net
    download site: http://wapdloads.net
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

secur script and for free....
      Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

u can make it secure.
        This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
        http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

here is one secure script

<?
          echo "Hi secure site here!";
          ?>

Thats it enjoy!

There a lot of ways to secure a script

1. build one
          2. Pay some one to build one
          3. Don't brothered about having a site if you can't do 1 and 2 hints !!
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

ah you all use same script but do not wish to say which one is good to use here?

Comment

i have a secured community/portal script gave by my friend..a pro coder..

Last edited by tsinelas; 16.09.10, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by tsinelas View Post
                i'd like to see it...
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_php_mysql View Post
                  ah you all use same script...
                  Hey Come on... We all not using same script here. And Some of us Don't have any personal mobile site....like me.

And your question is Secured script! Hey do you ever saw some one give his best to make a script secure and give it online without any financial feedback ??
                  No one can give you any secured script unless you paid him/herself and whatever the script is.

Originally posted by i_love_php_mysql View Post
                  but do not wish to say which one is good to use here?
                  Now here is the point. I'm giving you a script that is secure and no one ever hack or piss on it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by khan89 View Post
                    Hey Come on... We all not using same script here. And Some of us Don't have any personal mobile site....like me.

And your question is Secured script! Hey do you ever saw some one give his best to make a script secure and give it online without any financial feedback ??
                    No one can give you any secured script unless you paid him/herself and whatever the script is.

Now here is the point. I'm giving you a script that is secure and no one ever hack or piss on it.
                    sorry thats not called a secured script lol not urs not subzero's either. its called basics of php

Comment

Originally posted by khan89 View Post
                      erm... there isnt anything as ''secured script''
                      anything is hackable from the very first moment
                      you put the 'damn' thing on any server...
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
                        erm... there isnt anything as ''secured script''
                        anything is hackable from the very first moment
                        you put the 'damn' thing on any server...
                        he he he............. I know Very Well....:P. Just download what I give and try that. If you can hack than tell me. :D

Comment

Working...
                        X