birthday on main oage coding plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday on main oage coding plz

Hi, has anyone got the coding for the "happy birthday .member." on the main page, where it automatically puts a message up on main page saying who's birthday it is. please post it here. thnx.

Originally posted by justme101 View Post
    Hi, has anyone got the coding for the "happy birthday .member." on the main page, where it automatically puts a message up on main page saying who's birthday it is. please post it here. thnx.
    If you add automatically do that, You can see every day got some ones birthday.....Coz So many fake members on a site that are only regd for a day or flood reason, giving the birthday fake. I recommend to use A panel on Owner Cp that pm you automatically that a users birthday on tommorrow and you can easily update your page regarding that pm.

Comment

I would still like the coding. Has anyone got it plz?

Comment

this is from lava with slight modification to select 1 order by rand
        PHP Code:
            $sql "SELECT id, name, birthday  FROM ibwf_users where month(`birthday`) = month(curdate()) and dayofmonth(`birthday`) = dayofmonth(curdate()) ORDER BY RAND LIMIT 1";

$items mysql_query($sql);
            while (
        $item mysql_fetch_array($items))
            {

$uage getage($item[2]);

$lnk "<a href=\"index.php?action=viewuser&amp;who=$item[0]&amp;sid=$sid\">$item[1]</a> Age: $uage";
              echo 
        "$lnk<br/>";
            } 
        Last edited by something else; 16.08.10, 19:26.

Comment

I added it, but it doesnt show on main page who's bday it is, i created a test account and it didnt show up. I'm using a wapdesire V2 script. Does that code work on wapdesire V2? Where do I put the code?

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Comment

try this code
              $noi = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ibwf_users where month(`birthday`) = month(curdate()) and dayofmonth(`birthday`) = dayofmonth(curdate());"));
              if($noi[0]!=0){
              $sql = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id, name, birthday FROM ibwf_users where month(`birthday`) = month(curdate()) and dayofmonth(`birthday`) = dayofmonth(curdate()) ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1"));
              $uage = getage($sql[2]);
              $lnk = "<small><b>Happy $uage birthday</b></small><br/><a href=\"index.php?action=viewuser&amp;who=$sql[0]&amp;sid=$sid\">$sql[1]</a>";
              echo "$lnk<br/>";
              sigpichttp://happy.srecnica.com/web

Comment

Originally posted by justme101 View Post
                I added it, but it doesnt show on main page who's bday it is, i created a test account and it didnt show up. I'm using a wapdesire V2 script. Does that code work on wapdesire V2? Where do I put the code?
                if your using wapdesire v2 then you will have to change the sql i cant remember wapdesire v2 sql

Comment

i kept getting errors wen adding that to my v2 script

Comment

just delete ibwf_ from that code

http://photomag.lk/

Comment

i did but still gettin sql error

Comment

post ya users table pls

http://photomag.lk/

Comment

Working...