Mobile Detector (Seperate Your Site from PC Browser and Unknown User Agents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Detector (Seperate Your Site from PC Browser and Unknown User Agents)

I THink This will help you to do the job

PHP Code:
    <?php
    $useragent
    =$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
    if(
    preg_match('/android|avantgo|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
    header('Location: http://yoursite.com/mobile');
    ?>
    USE THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS
    Last edited by BioBeo; 06.11.10, 15:48.

I ve used Detect Mobile Browsers - Mobile User Agent Detection. It works Very fine to solve my nexis.

Comment

yes.. but It's the manual.. :p... but that site using Common Shielded Script.. though can be passed anonymously....

INSTEAD OF THIS... ALSO YOU CAN REDIRECT USER AGENTS FROM .htcaccess as I know...
      Last edited by metulj; 24.10.12, 14:21.

Comment

here is the simple one, add this in the header of your index.php .. you can remove this tag if you have it already<? ?>

PHP Code:
        <?
        $webversion = "web/index.php";

$agent = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];

if (eregi("window", $agent)) {
        header( "Location: $webversion" ) ;
        }
        if (eregi("mac", $agent)) {
        }
        if (eregi("microsoft", $agent)) {
        }
        if (eregi("linux", $agent)) {
        }
        ?>
        Last edited by wapxtech; 06.11.10, 23:36.

http://wapx.amob.com
        Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

yeah but that's not mobile ua detector..

Comment

The Web Design World Has Left The Mundane Task Of Trying To Detect What Browser Is Viewing A Web Page As There Are Many Sorts Of Web Browsers With Different Sizes. Now We Harness HTML5 And CSS3's Capabilities Especially The media queries Feature Of CSS3 To Design Web Sites That Are Both Viewable On PC And Other Portable Devices. Its Called Responsive Design, You Should Look Into It.

Comment

how to use this code with lavalair script. how to record 4n number in database?

k,k, is this code secured? how i put in to lavalair script? plz tell me how to do that.(user phone number save in a ibwf_USERS table. ).tnx
              Last edited by metulj; 24.10.12, 14:21.

Comment

It just checks for four chars of browser and redirects somewhere. Its not possible to read phone number.
                <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Working...
                X