handy help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handy help

Hi there i am needing help my site has validation and the values for validations are as above

if validation=0 not validated
    if validation=1 validated

so the validation lists shows every 0 values except 1 to validate in order some fools are getting registered to play the fool around so they act as innocent for some times and after they play fool after they get validated so i need a solution for this if i dont validate them my other staffs would validate them when i am not online is there any solution for this

and my second problem is i want to know is there any way to block abused nicks for example mother f kkr if some one try to register from that name i want him to get a message as please choose another nick.

thanks
    Nice Effects

Originally posted by pretend View Post
    Hi there i am needing help my site has validation and the values for validations are as above

so the validation lists shows every 0 values except 1 to validate in order some fools are getting registered to play the fool around so they act as innocent for some times and after they play fool after they get validated so i need a solution for this if i dont validate them my other staffs would validate them when i am not online is there any solution for this

and my second problem is i want to know is there any way to block abused nicks for example mother f kkr if some one try to register from that name i want him to get a message as please choose another nick.

thanks
    for the first query...
    you can simple change in script that only admin(or owner... or whatever is the highest rank)
    can validate newcomers....

as for second query... find funmobile version.... and see there how it's done...
    block words...
    block nicknames as reserved and/or as forbidden...

both done in that version
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

thanks appreciated
      Last edited by pretend; 09.08.10, 20:01.
      Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by pretend View Post

thanks
        function checkname($nick){
        $check = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ibwf_users WHERE name='".$nick."'"));
        $char = array('****', 'hack');
        foreach ($char as $word){
        $nosf = substr_count(strtolower($nick),$word);
        if($nosf>0){
        return true;
        }
        }
        if($check[0]>0){
        return true;
        }
        sigpic
        Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net