Byethost help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byethost help

I use byethost for my site hosting i upload my script but n0w i cant download my script. .how to do this.i cant find any download options there. .pls help

use ftp like file zilla or smart ftp
    Nice Effects

Comment

Originally posted by shakil420 View Post
      I use byethost for my site hosting i upload my script but n0w i cant download my script. .how to do this.i cant find any download options there. .pls help
      I Uploaded File There!! If you uploaded your file then why don't you Download your file!! Ajob toh!! Tumi jevabe upload korecho thik shevabei download koro.........
      To Upload/Download file always use Filezilla/smartftp. They are easy to use. But I recommend To use Filezilla. Left side of that is your hdd's Part and right side is your server part. To upload select your files from hdd And Press enter Or click right button of your mouse and select upload files, And To Download files Select Your desired files from Server And Press enter Or click right button of your mouse and select Download files. Its So Simple. Not Only Byethost, But Also You Can Upload And Download Your Files From Any Server Or Any Host By These Rules.

Comment

khan via thank u.....and also pretend

Comment

Originally posted by shakil420 View Post
          I have exactly same problem. I can't download neither my uploaded script nor any file from ftp. I can edit, delet, move, copy, but I can't download anything from server. I have not seen something like this before but it's true. I have free hosting and I think it's becouse

Comment

you can login and download your script here:

Comment

Check your file permission. If it is 000, it means they aren't editable or downloadable. Change it to 644, 777 etc (google it for more file permission or view filezilla's file permission option).

Comment

lol file permission doesnt matter from ftp! You can download all of them with any permission just find out the download/save button.
                PHP Code:
                /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
                Find me on facebook

Comment

use other ftp client where u can compress and download your file

Comment

byethost

can we upload one file from dcms in byethost more then 10 mb

Comment

Working...
                    X