Boot room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot room

Hello friends, I have a problem when a member opens new room that I would also build the panel where there was the boot command, used to throw out the room only users created. and when the room fell back to the member to be a normal user without command boot I do not know how to do the script and Laval wapdesire, thanks to whoever helps me

Add a room admin in sql and use that sql to pin the user only who maded that room....

By id or username the way i will say thats the best way to only show....
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

But I don't have to add the room in the database because already there are, I am interested in l option when a member normal (not-admin) creates a new room becomes moderator only x the period of existence of that room he created having the Panel with only the boot option, when the room fallen the user back normal as it was before that created the room, thanks to who can help me

Comment

and use that sql to pin the user only who maded that room....
        what there is so difficult? ;D
        Nous Ne Dansos Pas, Nous Sommes Le Danse.!

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan73 View Post
          But I don't have to add the room in the database because already there are, I am interested in l option when a member normal (not-admin) creates a new room becomes moderator only x the period of existence of that room he created having the Panel with only the boot option, when the room fallen the user back normal as it was before that created the room, thanks to who can help me
          Read again what Subzero told you, if you do it correctly, the pinned used will only be admin at that room and will have all tools taken away once they leave the room or it expires.

Comment

but there is, I don't find the way to do what he says subzero please give me the code to the Panel of the room, thank you who help me

Comment

what you want to do is add a line in sql under the chat online says adminofroom somthing like that

then add it to the script isroomadmin($sid);

isroomadmin(1);
              {
              Your're tools.
              }

how hard that can be ? btw im not going to make this for you ....... you got to build it for your self as you will not get no where in scripting....
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

subzero .. Table of datebase ibwf_chonline, add the line adminofroom, and what are the settings?

and this code isroomadmin($sid);

isroomadmin(1);
                {
                Your're tools.
                }

in which file should I put it? in chat.php?
                thanks for the reply

Comment

As you need to make other tables in core.php admin but only in chat room.... i do not help with lavalair... cuz i builded my own script.
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                  X