now dont delete this ok please understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now dont delete this ok please understand

hey people specially riderz and otherz and none otherz none humans and humans pay attention i need validation codes i mean to validate a member i need that feature i saw centi have posted validate list thats fine but i first of all dont have validation feature can any one give complete codings of validation feature, validation list please dont delete this topic no one have done this and no one have given solution once i posted and some fool have deleted please ok dont delete understand me.
    Nice Effects

it's already posted here and over the all internet. Use search buton!
    <?php unlink('World/Europe/Romania.country'); ?>

Comment

i have searched allot some times not some times most of the times i dont get any thing as search results i searched as validate code ,validate, validation validate feature, lava validation, methos validation

but got only the following things as results

w3c validation
      centis validation list

didnt get the validation i want, members are freaking into site and spamming cause theres no validation mate please help understand
      Nice Effects

Comment

why dnt u go a step further and try extracting the code by urself from wapdesire script and post it where when u done
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

thanks i got it
          Last edited by pretend; 20.03.10, 18:08.
          Nice Effects

Comment

basicly all u need to do is add option in ibwf_users validate int 1 default 0 then in login page u add a code that user cant get in unless he is validated to 1 then u can just make some tools for it
            Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

it is good if user can use email to validate his/her account after register? who have it for lavalair...
              our lfe is simple words....
              http://mygenkz.net
              ewanz06@yahoo.com
              PHP Code:
              $output="i am NOoob....";
              $newfile="ewanz.txt";
              $file fopen ($newfile"w");
              fwrite($file$output);
              fclose ($file); 

Comment

Working...
              X