captcha code 4 prevent flood in registration??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

captcha code 4 prevent flood in registration??

Hye man, we already fix registration page, thanx subzero nd otherz, and ya abt that red text , that was mean wait,,, now already hv done my work by antyflood...now watch... Hahahaha, y u guys alway b negative? Iam not here for increase enemys, iam here for increase my knowledge,
    Last edited by manavworld; 31.12.09, 15:47.

Google always help

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
    http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

ya google help but for some time....... hahahaha
      Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

Originally posted by kazzin
        lol u cant stop flooding if u put captcha code try to add registration timer
        i like ur advice, timer on registration wil b best for stop flooding, but now problem is that where is code??? Please give me code for secure my reg.page

Comment

Originally posted by kazzin
          i have that code bt u hve to pay me coz i also buy it from som1
          This code is for free search the forums before you make a silly move @manavworld

Cant sell what you get for free can you ?? if you did buy this code your a bloodly idiot for doing so !!
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
            This code is for free search the forums before you make a silly move @manavworld

Cant sell what you get for free can you ?? if you did buy this code your a bloodly idiot for doing so !!
            u 100% rite subzero
            http://myfacepals.com
            MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Captcha is for bot
              Timer is for flood
              Did I help you?
              You can help me too
              Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

lol yep.

Also Captcha does slow the idiot down lol
                _______
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

i dont use captcha(maybe i will someday..)
                  i dont use timer(not a bad idea at all..)
                  manual validation by mod, admin, owner (as you wish)
                  works fine for me
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

If you have big site with huge traffic then manual validation by mod is the best way for this.
                    OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post

lol do u think manavworld is a bloody duffer? 6 month ago aRaa was kick me frm hz site, that time i was knw how 2 chat only, but in 3 month i hv learn alot, wait and watch man,

Comment

Lol i think u are a bloody duffer, idiot , coz u must thanks SUBZERO for giving this advice if i would be in ur place i would thank him.

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
                          lol do u think manavworld is a bloody duffer? 6 month ago aRaa was kick me frm hz site, that time i was knw how 2 chat only, but in 3 month i hv learn alot, wait and watch man,
                          im just telling what i feel if i saw a people that saying boastful words, i dont know if that is it, but i dont like the red font

im sorry im just telling

by the way, in that red font you did not need to say that because you also learned here and me also
                          Did I help you?
                          You can help me too
                          Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
                            i was calling kazzin a bloodly idiot the first line you seen i put @ yourname

So clam down !!

also note kazzin is a scam kid that scams you into buying what you get free here..

Take my advice when i say things on this forum ..

I being here so long longer then you all have not for gumslone lol or kiss but longer then you all *newbies*

When i say its here its here just the matter of searching the topic for it...

Also i posted this thing long ago !
                            _______
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                            X