Help :) in setting domain in co.cc or cz.cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help :) in setting domain in co.cc or cz.cc

Please kindly attached screenshot or post the step here of what should i put in the field in creating nameserver and zonerecord. I confuse in ns1 and ns2, what is the right url.. kindly post sample of ns1 except this ns1.yourhost.com..

Originally posted by komiko View Post
    Please kindly attached screenshot or post the step here of what should i put in the field in creating nameserver and zonerecord. I confuse in ns1 and ns2, what is the right url.. kindly post sample of ns1 except this ns1.yourhost.com..
    first, you must know the dns of your host, (e.g dns1.freehostia.com, dns2.freehostia.com) 2nd point the domain found in the controlpanel of your domain name(co.cc/cz.cc) set the name servers of your host.. and lastly, add your domain in your hosted domain in your host..

Comment

Originally posted by komiko View Post
      why dont use there faq??
      CO.CC - Free Domain name registration + Free DNS service.
      Last edited by ranzit2; 22.12.09, 14:30.
      she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
      sigpic

Comment

oh thanks to your replay, already figure out after i create this topic, i see the info in web hosting forum here.. Dnt aware that theres already topic.. Lol .. Huwad whats up dude?

Comment

its very easy man,u have any hosting cpanel? Not?? Dont worry, i can help u for get free cpanel but only for 10 days trail, if you register co.cc domain as new user, next step is put nameserver name, ns1.webhosting.co.cc and ns2.webhosting.co.cc ,,,wait for 24 hour, than open http://www.webhosting.co.cc,,put you login id pwd, you will get a new user name from webhosting cpanel,example jelo0410,, than u can use thz user name and pwd for login ur cpanel,, for more info just pm me inbox, and ya now dont forget to click on thanx.
          Last edited by manavworld; 22.12.09, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
          X